Jack Monroe #32 Shan't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is saying her suffering is as bad as cancer, or possibly worse.
There are no words.

Can jack just bleeping slow down a bit, it's really inconsiderate with how many people are going back to work and how on fire several threads are around here right now. I feel like I haven't had time to watch a movie for months 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 36
There are no words.

Can jack just bleeping slow down a bit, it's really inconsiderate with how many people are going back to work and how on fire several threads are around here right now. I feel like I haven't had time to watch a movie for months 😆
I tried this evening but gave up, kept giving my phone suggestive looks so I caved in and embraced my tattle love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think so actually, I’ll stick my neck on the line and say yes.

I feel like she’s one of those people who never had the love and attention they need and crave when they are children and in later life this has manifested itself to what it is now. Where she feels the only way she can get attention or love or adulation is to be exaggerating or lying. She wasn’t born this way, I feel like it’s more nurture than nature with her.

It’s all well and good having a family and being driven in a Range Rover and having ballet lessons, but if you’re starved of love and affection as a child it can have devastating consequences as an adult.

Don’t get me wrong I still think she’s a total prick and the lies and everything else is beyond awful. But I think with the right psychologist and the right partner she could be saved.
1000000% this, I know a lot of us have our own respective pathological liars, our very own Jacks IRL, but what you've said perfectly summarises the root of my one's issues too. It's not about whether the love was/wasn't there, if the kid never felt it for whatever reason they do grow up like this.

So was Wednesday recalibration? And she is going to share her thoughts....well that could be interesting.
sharing my thoughts soon - AHHHH will it be an article?!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
508FFD58-E73F-43D6-AE36-7812D83B44C4.jpeg

What is happening? Dare we think some sense has been seen? I’m usually so cynical but this sustained niceness has wrongfooted me, which is possibly the idea.

Is this all so when the article, or blog post, whatever she does, comes out then we look like meanies and people’s most recent memories of her is this interlude and not what we got on wednesday?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 164229
What is happening? Dare we think some sense has been seen? I’m usually so cynical but this sustained niceness has wrongfooted me, which is possibly the idea.
Let’s see if she can maintain it for more than two hours.

And lol at the suggestion that people should just get over it if they bought her book via her website so she’d get a bit more money didnt actually receive the book they paid for. Seems fair!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
5F9A1932-5339-48B7-834E-D17F133FE108.jpeg

So it was a ‘sulky exile’ then? Not a mental health break. Ffs, how do these people not see the pattern?! It’s like she has one of those men in black gadgets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
C4A6C503-5EE1-43DE-8667-25E559EB5279.jpeg

In all honesty though, that’s a very neat, well-organised fridge. I don’t know what the rainbow thing is but I like it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Huge fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do you remember when ch5 made that show about 'celebs' confronting their trolls? It had so much potential but was so, so tit because it was just Frankie Bridges then Nicola Maclean sitting in a car outside some woman's house for hours on end, and then a 10 minute awkward conversation that yielded absolutely nothing?

She could secure a whole series with all her triangulating

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am full of anticipation. I'd like to think she's turned a corner, but I won't believe it till I've seen proof of it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Spotted this in the Celeb Gossip thread. Btw I would have thought the Queen of Slop could rustle up easy to eat food for an ulcerated mouth no problem. Then again how else could she justify her 'enough meds to open a pharmacy' pic? I have felt sorry for Jack at times but feeling more and more cynical after recent posts. The cat thing is beyond infuriating and I speak as someone in the veterinary and animal rescue profession. The cancer cookbook and ED hints are absolutely manipulative and designed to garner as much attention and sympathy as possible. I think she is of the 'any publicity is good publicity' school.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I find the reference to ‘cancer cookbooks’ really manipulative. Either she’s genuinely impacted by the pain to the same extent as people who are receiving gruelling treatment for a deadly disease (in which case get yourself to A and E or something and get off Twitter??) - OR she’s saying that to trigger sympathy subliminally by mentioning cancer.

maybe I’m reading too much into it but she’s so calculating I can’t see it any other way
Well if she can't outright claim to have an illness she'll put herself in close proximity to it for, like you said, the trigger of sympathy will garner because what it does it paints a very sad picture of herself as suffering as if she was undergoing treatment for cancer, I do believe she knows what she is doing she is a wordsmith after all and knows how to create a picture with what she says. That is incredibly manipulative and I suspect she'll blame the mouth business on Tattle, even though she chose to come here.

Edited to say I see other people have already said this 🤦 but I popped out of thread to make some Minecraft characters for my kids birthday cake so am a bit behind now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s cooking some chicken porridge and she’s being nice and polite to people. It’s a good day for Jack (despite the worst pain ever).

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Spotted this in the Celeb Gossip thread. Btw I would have thought the Queen of Slop could rustle up easy to eat food for an ulcerated mouth no problem. Then again how else could she justify her 'enough meds to open a pharmacy' pic? I have felt sorry for Jack at times but feeling more and more cynical after recent posts. The cat thing is beyond infuriating and I speak as someone in the veterinary and animal rescue profession. The cancer cookbook and ED hints are absolutely manipulative and designed to garner as much attention and sympathy as possible. I think she is of the 'any publicity is good publicity' school.
Have you seen the original posts from Jon the sea Captain on Daisy May Cooper's page? I only found them tonight, late to the game as usual, very funny!

She’s cooking some chicken porridge and she’s being nice and polite to people. It’s a good day for Jack (despite the worst pain ever).
Chicken porridge, of all the things suggested, she goes for chicken fecking porridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.