Jack Monroe #32 Shan't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet you made less fuss through your entire experience than she will with this chewed up gob!

Sheā€™s so insensitive. She makes me want to punch myself in the face šŸ˜”!!!

I wonder if we are being held responsible for her ā€œstress and anxietyā€..,
Apparently I was very stoic. I was actually in a months' long sulk because having cancer is really tit and boring.

I have read the thread and people are saying what they did when they have cancer. Jack has not acknowledged that may be they had it more more tit than her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Maybe sheā€™s signed a brand deal with Corsodyl and will host a half hour show every Wednesday around oral hygiene and cheap foods to eat that doesnā€™t damage your teeth.....and this is the lead up to it.

• Haha
Apparently I was very stoic. I was actually in a months' long sulk because having cancer is really tit and boring.

I have read the thread and people are saying what they did when they have cancer. Jack has not acknowledged that may be they had it more more tit than her.
@FrumpyCat, with a diagnosis like yours youā€™re perfectly entitled to sulk! It must take a hell of a lot to process it and try and get your head round it. But you got through it, strong and sulky šŸ˜‰

Iā€™m really angry at her for mentioning ā€œcancer cookbooksā€ itā€™s insensitive and unnecessary. Sheā€™s attention seeking, narcissistic cretin. Sheā€™s bored and I would bet my last Ā£ that she would be on here tonight if she could.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
duck mešŸ˜², Well, what to say? šŸ˜‚ ( back at work so have let the JM thread die off) , read some of the threadšŸ˜²šŸ˜² where she plonked herself down uninvited and wouldnā€™t leave after having a piss but her constant presence and justification for being a dick fucked me off so I ignored the rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She wants people to equate her sore mouth ... with cancer.

Plus, when her poor little kitten arrives, they can be warriors together. Sympathy and internet love OVERLOAD.

I bet she is aching to stomp over here and post.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I find the reference to ā€˜cancer cookbooksā€™ really manipulative. Either sheā€™s genuinely impacted by the pain to the same extent as people who are receiving gruelling treatment for a deadly disease (in which case get yourself to A and E or something and get off Twitter??) - OR sheā€™s saying that to trigger sympathy subliminally by mentioning cancer.

maybe Iā€™m reading too much into it but sheā€™s so calculating I canā€™t see it any other way
the fact that sheā€™s aware that cancer patients can suffer with awful mouth sores yet still complains about her issues being the worst ever says a lot.

• Heart
  • Wow
Itā€™s almost like when sheā€™s in a relationship she has to keep up the narrative sheā€™s a normal(ish) sane person, who happens to have a million treatable medical conditions and autism.

But you can see it now, outside of a relationship she seems to be a in a downward spiral and the only way she gets validation is from people online - it makes me think she doesnā€™t have that many people sheā€™s close to in ā€˜real lifeā€™. She needs people around her to help her process this break up, to process life, and to get her away from the internet.

The damage sheā€™s doing to her brand is insurmountable, every day there is something else. The only way she seems to be happy is when sheā€™s miserable, and telling the world sheā€™s miserable or poorly and thatā€™s no way to live. Itā€™s a constant tale of woe is me, and sheā€™d be a psychologists wet dream with all the narcissistic traits she portrays. Itā€™s so sad to see anyone living this way, she needs a role model in her life, because Iā€™m pretty sure with Jack there is a lovely person in there deep down, she just has so so many demons she needs to fight first.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Interesting. Unilever have just announced they are joining in with the Facebook boycott, but apparently only in America.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think so actually, Iā€™ll stick my neck on the line and say yes.

I feel like sheā€™s one of those people who never had the love and attention they need and crave when they are children and in later life this has manifested itself to what it is now. Where she feels the only way she can get attention or love or adulation is to be exaggerating or lying. She wasnā€™t born this way, I feel like itā€™s more nurture than nature with her.

Itā€™s all well and good having a family and being driven in a Range Rover and having ballet lessons, but if youā€™re starved of love and affection as a child it can have devastating consequences as an adult.

Donā€™t get me wrong I still think sheā€™s a total prick and the lies and everything else is beyond awful. But I think with the right psychologist and the right partner she could be saved.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
124C1374-3DD9-4440-8485-ADBF74E001E8.jpeg

Sheā€™s back from tesco with a pic of all the suggested food in her enormous (no branding visible) fridge.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Bet you any money that the World's Worse Lip Ulcer has completely disappeared by next Tuesday's lockdown larder (like the non-existent DKL cough).

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.