Jack Monroe #32 Shan't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not going to screenshot it but she’s talking about rapid weight loss. AGAIN! Aaaand that’s enough Jack for me for tonight. Night night fraus. 😘

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Sea Captain Jon is THE story of lockdown!

I can’t believe he’s sliding in another woman’s DM’s, the dirty sea rat. I’m on tenterhooks for every update from Daisy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sea Captain Jon is THE story of lockdown!

I can’t believe he’s sliding in another woman’s DM’s, the dirty sea rat. I’m on tenterhooks for every update from Daisy 😂
Daisy May Cooper has been an excellent follow on Insta all through lockdown. She’s really made me laugh. Helps to balance out all the anger and sourness from Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Have you seen the original posts from Jon the sea Captain on Daisy May Cooper's page? I only found them tonight, late to the game as usual, very funny!

Chicken porridge, of all the things suggested, she goes for chicken fecking porridge.
No I have to admit I have never heard of them but he sounds slimy. I just saw JM had commented as well as budget Clemmie. I shall have to google these new celebs. Incidentally I love the Bill Bailey pronounces celebrity in one of his live shows, he injects with such disdain 😂

Reactions: 4
If she does comes out with her thoughts on social media, I wouldn’t put it past her to mention us lot (not by name of course, she wouldn’t want any of her followers coming over here) and misrepresent what went on when she had her little strop. For example, someone mentioned her son, very benignly (I think the context was, go and look after yourself and spend some time in the garden with your son) - I can see this being reimagined as “they came for my son!” Etc.
She’s had nicey-nicey phases on Twitter before but they rarely last. She can’t help herself.

Reactions: 20
Why does she have justify buying a Smeg?! I know it doesnt fit your street urchin vibe Jack but you can just say thanks, I love it.

I unfortunately think no corner has been turned because while she isnt being snappy, you can tell its cos shes on her best behaviour. Which usuallly lasts as long as her self imposed social media absence.

ETA: howling that she also worked in pharmacy omg. James Bond has a new Odd Job to face, Jesus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So she bought the Smeg..... but I thought she only got paid from DKL the other day?

And she's got NO childcare, so did she drag sb to tesco at 11pm at night or does she actually have childcare?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Maybe Hellmans paid for the Smeg and there would be change from that 5 figure sum which incidentally would be equal to a mortgage deposit. Also agree re pill storage smh. Jack is a bit of a chameleon or she tries to be but it's the same old schtick every time. Even with the 'don't give me medical remedies' comment. We saw that before when her hair was shaved off falling out.

Reactions: 7
I can't stop thinking about that medication. It's really fucked me off. I know she's saying she keeps it locked away, but that's a large quantity of a controlled drug there, which has been popped out of the original packaging (making it easier to get into the wrong hands). She isn't responsible enough to be in possession of this medication, clearly.

Editing to add pictures for anyone who gets here after she's deleted them....

Screenshot_20200626_235504.jpg
Screenshot_20200626_235604.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Every time she posts a sad fishing tweet/manipulative pity inducing photo do you think this is what she wants to hear?

View attachment 164280
Just plonking this here before bed. Another job!
So why have the pills out of the bureau in the first place? 🧐 The boxes look like they live permanently on what is clearly a bathroom window sill (judging by the tiles m'lud). Maybe I'm nitpicking but in my own case I keep my medication locked away and out of reach at all times, I go to my box, take what I need and lock it back up again. Also handy to keep things in blister packs especially for medication that goes out of date.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
The chicken soup in the fridge pic is dated 24/6/20

which makes me think that the photos were taken days ago in preparation for her big Twitter return.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Looks like that’s the one. Good find! Blimey though, the price. 😳
I find it so strange that she goes on and on and on about not being able to buy property, yet spends £3k on a fridge...? Before this gets print screened for her blog post - I'm not saying renters can't have nice things, but a £3k fridge doesn't make your food any nicer than a £1k fridge, or even a £200 fridge so find it hard to justify when you're constantly referencing your other financial goals (property ownership & financial stability)? This isn't the avocado toast & coffee argument saying to deprive yourself of simple joys in life to accrue a total of £50 a month which is 0.0001% of the average family home in your area, we're talking about £2.8k that could have been saved which would be 10% of a deposit round there surely?

Reactions: 32
If she is in THAT much pain from this condition that she cannot eat or sleep or whatever then why isn’t she speaking to a doctor/hospital/dentist?

Literally all I have to say on her latest attention seeking episode is....

View attachment 164187
Is now a good time for me to admit I’ve been wondering why Novak Djokovic has been saying “She’s Lying” in all these memes for the past ten thousand threads?! Finally the penny (and google image search) has dropped.

I stupidly thought I’d just skip the last 25 pages I’d missed and catch up on the most recent page. Not a chance! Just scrolling back now, don’t mind me 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.