Jack Monroe #32 Shan't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title by me (oops, embarrassing). But there weren't many suggestions given we were BUSY!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I've skipped 25 pages in the last thread to protect my sanity. @Silver Linings has claimed the red jelly babies, anyone else? I don't mind the green ones 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Gosh Jack was busy

Joined 10:13 today 68 messages I joined 20th May only managed 79 to date

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Massive thank you to everyone for keeping that last thread going, even when we were invaded. It was an absolute honour to be in the thread name for the full 50. Now, to get back to normality on our new thread which Jack isn't allowed to derail.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I've skipped 25 pages in the last thread to protect my sanity. @Silver Linings has claimed the red jelly babies, anyone else? I don't mind the green ones 😬
I'll sum it up for you.

We learned today that Mrs J was on Tattle In the last 6 weeks but was banned (not confirmed by mods)

Father of SB has started working full-time again last week so she doesn't have any childcare.

A friend looked after SB yesterday for the duration of the insta life.

She was on her laptop to read tattle, both her phones were charging in the hall.

She doesn't know why she reads here but hopes her therapist will help her work it out.

She is leaving now. I mean in five. I mean in a minute. She has an important deadline, bit our questions are so demanding she must stay. I mean, can she go now? She's BUSY and hasn't got time for this.

*Your honour, for the record, JM came here on her own volition and was told repeatedly she could leave at any time/should leave for her own sanity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I can't follow this thread as it moves too fast.... but is it worth me having a read of the last one? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also this thread title πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christ on a bike I had to pull a right Grunka through that last thread - I read most of it peeping through my fingers. I don’t think Jack did herself any favours coming on - I was heavily reminded of my ex husband who would come back on any perceived criticism with a snippy and deliberate misinterpretation of the point.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'll sum it up for you.

We learned today that Mrs J was on Tattle In the last 6 weeks but was banned (not confirmed by mods)

Father of SB has started working full-time again last week so she doesn't have any childcare.

A friend looked after SB yesterday for the duration of the insta life.

She was on her laptop to read tattle, both her phones were charging in the hall.

She doesn't know why she reads here but hopes her therapist will help her work it out.

She is leaving now. I mean in five. I mean in a minute. She has an important deadline, bit our questions are so demanding she must stay. I mean, can she go now? She's BUSY and hasn't got time for this.

*Your honour, for the record, JM came here on her own volition and was told repeatedly she could leave at any time/should leave for her own sanity.
You forgot the most important thing: her landrover was navy blue

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Massive thank you to everyone for keeping that last thread going, even when we were invaded. It was an absolute honour to be in the thread name for the full 50. Now, to get back to normality on our new thread which Jack isn't allowed to derail.
I am so glad I was offline while that was all going on, I found it deeply uncomfortable as I suspect did many/most.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.