Jack Monroe #32 Shan't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THAT MAN is on C4
Just coming to post that, he got renewed for a new season but daily kitchen live is the show everyone wanted back 😔

I've yet to read the last 15 pages, she just can't stop the dramatics!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Absolutely this, but it isn't actually any easier to get a formal diagnosis now then it would have been then, I think it's just more widely recognised now so a lot of people do self diagnose.
It's really really important to understand the definition between displaying autistic traits and actually having Autism.
My child displays autistic traits ( hence the assessment, which was private and expensive) but doesn't meet enough of the criteria to be diagnosed as Autistic (is not behind in school, does not struggle socially etc)
That's a really good point about displaying some traits, but not meeting the necessary criteria to be diagnosed. It's not something I consciously think about these days, but it was when we were earlier in the process.

I can't even with her chewed lip. Why did she post that, was it random, or was she on another post before that one and had to explain it?! Blatant attention seeking

Reactions: 12
Don't suggest remedies, whatever you do!
Ugh this bloody annoys me no end. I work with cancer patients and have seen some god awful cases of mucositis throughout the entire mouth. I almost certainly could suggest something.

And yes I don’t doubt it hurts. Of course it’s not going to be completely pain free until it’s healed but come on why does Jack have to make out that her lot is the worst of the worst when it’s really not. 😡

(sorry i’m grumpy, bad day!)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I’m pretty sure she hasn’t tried shutting the duck up and not stating things she doesn’t want an opinion on or conversation about 🤔
This. I know people (including mainly me) like a moan. And not everyone wants a problem fixed. But if you don’t want to talk about it, eat a bucketful of stfu and don’t passive aggressively moan on SM!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s winding us up? Crowdsourcing advice on Twitter half an hour after asking for no advice on insta.
I hope people don’t waste their breath but they will. We do the ulcer dance every couple of months. Whatever they suggest she will have tried. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Cheeky bloody madam hinting at EDs when she did the cardinal sin of talking in actual poundage about how much weight she lost and how good she looked. I’m raging.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
This. I know people (including mainly me) like a moan. And not everyone wants a problem fixed. But if you don’t want to talk about it, eat a bucketful of stfu and don’t passive aggressively moan on SM!
Eat a bucketfulnof stfu will now be my go to when shutting down...uh my partner ,yes mainly my partner 🤭😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
GPs are still working. How about rather than asking twitter you ask a professional?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.