Jack Monroe #32 Shan't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s winding us up? Crowdsourcing advice on Twitter half an hour after asking for no advice on insta.
No bleeping way!

She posts more on Twitter when she’s ‘off’ it than on it.

Honestly, I’m a grumpy person, but generally fair and caring - but she really gives me the rage with her constant contrary Mary attention seeking behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why does she need food ideas? Surely she should know? I can see her stans Googling “foods that aren’t sweet or sour, or solid or scratchy”... google returns 0 results.

Someone needs to do a case study on this hole. Her lip was fine in her selfie on here so why is she looking at cancer cookbooks like she’ll never eat again? Just go to bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ugh this bloody annoys me no end. I work with cancer patients and have seen some god awful cases of mucositis throughout the entire mouth. I almost certainly could suggest something.

And yes I don’t doubt it hurts. Of course it’s not going to be completely pain free until it’s healed but come on why does Jack have to make out that her lot is the worst of the worst when it’s really not. 😡

(sorry i’m grumpy, bad day!)
I had that after radiotherapy, it was crap. My whole mouth was full of ulcers and I couldn't swallow and it was too painful to talk.

I like to think I made less fuss than Jack.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Having witnessed this exact discussion at least 4 or 5 times she is being extremely different!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she need food ideas? Surely she should know? I can see her stans Googling “foods that aren’t sweet or sour, or solid or scratchy”... google returns 0 results.

Someone needs to do a case study on this hole. Her lip was fine in her selfie on here so why is she looking at cancer cookbooks like she’ll never eat again? Just go to bed.
Google doesnt give you attention though does it?! She posts a tweet like this about mouth ulcers or whatever at least once every few months. I remember it from when i used to follow her. And would always be super snappy and rude to people's suggestions.

BFRB is another one to add to the ailments I guess.

Reactions: 14
Cheeky bloody madam hinting at EDs when she did the cardinal sin of talking in actual poundage about how much weight she lost and how good she looked. I’m raging.
I’m waiting, any day now she’ll put a bit of weight back on and tell us all that this current skinny phase was a terrible ED.

the worst one anyone’s ever had! Of course 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Google doesnt give you attention though does it?! She posts a tweet like this about mouth ulcers or whatever at least once every few months. I remember it from when i used to follow her. And would always be super snappy and rude to people's suggestions.

BFRB is another one to add to the ailments I guess.
I was referring to the desperados who latch on to her every word, they will be frantically googling the impossible just for a crumb off her. JM would never google, unless it’s terms like BFRB. Be f*cking Right Back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Twitter searching "Jack Monroe mouth ulcer" is quite amusing. Various dates for replies, but I can't see the original threads, obvs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she’s about to go to Tesco Express right now and then back to a big tesco in the morning? SB obv is away, would you not just try and sleep it off. That’s what I do when I have a migraine.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.