Jack Monroe #32 Shan't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 163839
Apparently not. It really is quite curious. I suppose it got us all talking about the cat rather than whatever she thought she was doing on wednesday though. I’m sure if it falls through it’ll somehow be our fault!

Also 👋🏻
Hello lovely, I see...yes very curious 🤔
Oh I agree, good distraction techniques there Jack! 'forget the mess I've made look at this cat...the cat..look into its eyes, I'm so nurturing see, I've picked the worst possible sad case of a rescue because I am THE most caring and giving person I can't possibly be all those things you say about me' 🙄

Reactions: 9
You'd think with all her ailments and even childbirth, that shes known pain worse than a busted lip.
Wasn't there that time she was howling in agony and Allegra had to make her scrambled eggs, or the time she got concussion, or the time she fell under a train, or the time she fell downstairs. I would have thought they would have been pretty painful.

And I've been made VIP member, just in time to come off furlough. Sigh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She just wants everyone to know she in the worst pain ever known to humankind but don’t, just DON’T tell her how to make it better. ‘Sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wasn't there that time she was howling in agony and Allegra had to make her scrambled eggs, or the time she got concussion, or the time she fell under a train, or the time she fell downstairs. I would have thought they would have been pretty painful.
The bleeping train. 😂 forgot about that

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As someone who chews their lip when anxious and ends up with a swollen lower face that has people giving my husband dirty looks,.. have some Corsodyl and STFU, honestly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.