Jack Monroe #316 Bizarrely, Jack seems to have misread the research

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were walking tunnel dog at that time the other morning. We met some students who were still, let’s say, quite enjoying life.

Tunnel dog loves students so ran over for a cuddle which they loved. They kept asking us why we were up. We said she needed walking before Mrs T went to school. But why they kept saying, why? They simply couldn’t understand that teachers would be at work at 6.30 when the school was unlocked.
The best thing about being on call at night/into the early hours is driving around the streets watching people doing the walk of shame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The company has an unsatisfied CCJ for £912 with a date of judgment of 18th November 2021. Shocked these things aren’t filed at companies house? It’ll be the only thing she’s filed in years.
This is terrible. She makes money from acting as a 'expert' in budgeting, brags about being really good with her finances due to The Poverty. She's the opposite! Clearly terrible with money. Has had multiple CCJs against her, while she's been earning good money 🙎. Such a fraud.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I just want to know how she can sleep through multiple IPhone alarms? Their alarm tones could wake the dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Well, I certainly picked the wrong week to go on holiday! My Tattle time was reduced by 344% due to having to actually interact with people in the evenings, and there was so much chaosing I thought I'd never catch up! Praise beans I am now back in real time.

In other news, this ad is only for me and not a certain smol pixie who'll be in Scotland soon, right Vlad?!

Screenshot_20220531-192858~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm so far behind I'm like Jack working behind the scenes so I'm just assuming that nobody else has been sad enough to find 24 different alarm clocks to demonstrate actual scenes from the crappy bungalow this morning.

sleeping with alarms.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 147
Maybe we should start a list of people who don’t want to work with Jack again:
The Telegraph
Linda McCartney
Hellmans
Who makes Daily Kitchen

Yeah you don’t wait 3 years for non payment then moan on Twitter. Weak. I know the Guardian pays promptly as my friend used to do it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I just want to know how she can sleep through multiple IPhone alarms? Their alarm tones could wake the dead.
My own SB can sleep through one i phone alarm going off right by his head. But he's 17. Plus, he doesn't do it when he has to get up for work. Even when he was getting up at 4.45am for a 6am start at Maccy d's.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I wonder how long it is before she starts doing Cameo requests at £30 a pop for her adoring squigs. You can have that one for free pal*

*Only because if you did I would be the first to pay it and send Jack a very long message about her Patreon and taxes to read out as a ballad which ends in her promising to pay her creditors and close the Patreon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I agree she doesn't owe him a thing, but she's been stringing him along for so long on this it's painful. Could've ignored him altogether or just had someone at the publisher's open it and send him a note of thanks for whatever the f it is rather than all this drawn out, excuse after excuse stuff 🤦
I believe she will respond at some point, just as she did with wankbot dude. It will be when she decides to (and to bury some tit)

Reactions: 35
I wonder how long it is before she starts doing Cameo requests at £30 a pop for her adoring squigs. You can have that one for free pal*

*Only because if you did I would be the first to pay it and send Jack a very long message about her Patreon and taxes to read out as a ballad which ends in her promising to pay her creditors and close the Patreon.
I would use Jack Cameos to persecute my enemies.*

*I don't really have any but would make some in order to 'Jack' people. Like a dark version of Rickrolling.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.