Jack Monroe #316 Bizarrely, Jack seems to have misread the research

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right guys I’ve come over from the Site help thread as I was intrigued and I would just like to say that having read the Wiki from top to bottom, that it is an actual piece of art! Whoever is responsible should be given some sort of knighthood!

I’ve still no idea who this person is mind but I am fully invested 😆😆

Anyways I was also directed to Thread #31 so off I go… 👀
Welcome! Please report back and let us know if you like ice cream or soleros.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Guys… every bloody evening my OH is saying “oh my god what the f is Jack Monroe doing now ? Why is this tit coming up in my Twitter feed ?” I taught him to mute someone (Jackmonroe) today. But this did instigate a situation in which I taught him all the errors and horrors of dear “self employed single parent” liar Jack 😂 I bloody love schooling someone I trust in the many errors of Jacks ways 😂😂😂🤩 she’s such a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
There is one ccj for £500
the company liabilities are 5 figures before the decimal. The site I looked at provides limited info for free, and I sure ain’t wasting any money for more info.
The company has an unsatisfied CCJ for £912 with a date of judgment of 18th November 2021. Shocked these things aren’t filed at companies house? It’ll be the only thing she’s filed in years.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I bet Jack does her first til tok to jump on the Binley Mega Chippy bandwagon
They have been reporting this on the news, but I must of not been paying attention or something, can anybody explain why people are flying from Australia to Coventry because of a chip shop tik tok 🤪

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Tattle provides the hats you need, not the hats you want. Unfortunately squigs and the media provide the narc supply Jack wants. She really doesn’t need it, it’s made her a monster.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The (alleged) invoice is (apparently) very nearly three years out of date. The fact she's only blowing her top about it now, because the Telegraph didn't write a fawning puff-piece about her tracking the price of Asda's maize snacks selection, shows a) just how tit she is with money and b) the size of the ego on her.
I think it also demonstrates that she definitely is not poor. Freelance work is precarious.

If you can afford to work for free and not pursue payment for three years, then it says a lot about your financial circumstances. I work long hours, I am fortunate that I can claim overtime for every minute spent at work which exceeds my contracted hours, and I do just that. I will not give my employer my time for free and could not afford to wait >3yrs to be paid. nobody I know who worked/works freelance could afford to wait that long for payment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Up at 5.30, like she’s one in a million getting up at this time 🤣
For many, many years, Mrs Cooper awoke at 5.20 am for work, and so, perforce, did I. Listening to the shipping forecast on Radio 4 was always a wonderful way to ease myself into the day. If I had been chewing my fingernails and picking fights on social media every day until 3am, and then oversleeping by five hours on a work day I would never have known that pleasure. And I would have been fired.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
They have been reporting this on the news, but I must of not been paying attention or something, can anybody explain why people are flying from Australia to Coventry because of a chip shop tik tok 🤪
It’s literally a viral thing on TikTok, all of a sudden for me on Friday my entire FYP was Binley Mega Chippy with this catchy jingle. I’m not sure if they picked somewhere random to turn into a viral following with Radio 1’s Big Weekend being there, but it’s gone viral and on the national news.

Apparently the owners knew nothing about it going viral and just ran with it. Good for business I guess! They went viral in a way Jack could never.

• Wow
For many, many years, Mrs Cooper awoke at 5.20 am for work, and so, perforce, did I. Listening to the shipping forecast on Radio 4 was always a wonderful way to ease myself into the day. If I had been chewing my fingernails and picking fights on social media every day until 3am, and then oversleeping by five hours on a work day I would never have known that pleasure. And I would have been fired.
We were walking tunnel dog at that time the other morning. We met some students who were still, let’s say, quite enjoying life.

Tunnel dog loves students so ran over for a cuddle which they loved. They kept asking us why we were up. We said she needed walking before Mrs T went to school. But why they kept saying, why? They simply couldn’t understand that teachers would be at work at 6.30 when the school was unlocked.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Not sure if I am understanding this. This squigg wants all their payment before they have done the work for presumably a book series?
And perhaps they should have challenged their clause before signing up?

1654030859763.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This editing lark must be hard. No sign of smol pixie.

Or that she is so engrossed in reading about herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I cannot believe these morons think reporting facts (SHE WAS WRONG THAT BUDGET FOOD WENT UP BY 334% AND OTHER BULLSHIT AMOUNTS) is harassment and THAT JACK ENCOURAGES IT. Sorry for the capitals but this is verging on North Korea tit. Just with worse hairstyles from the dear leader.
I really hope the trial lawyers are picking this up.
I just had to quote this as I've been laughing at the BiB at random points throughout the day.

In fact I think it should be a thread title nomination - maybe shortened to something like "Like Kim Jong-Un, just with worse hairstyles" if it's too long?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The company has an unsatisfied CCJ for £912 with a date of judgment of 18th November 2021. Shocked these things aren’t filed at companies house? It’ll be the only thing she’s filed in years.
The funny thing is, we wouldn't even know about the CCJs if Jack hadn't mentioned it. She will be her own downfall.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Finally paid a couple of weeks ago. Hmmm, I wonder if the sum was in the range of a house deposit, hence the gleeful skipping to a mortgage broker despite the absolute trash fire that is her finances.

Oh well, better to just spunk it on some hats.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Ooooo dr V T on the box earlier, demonstrated a way to cut cherry toms. Put plate upside down, toms on ‘bottom' another plate right way up, on top, and slice mid way between.
He doesn't do his own washing up, does he?

• Haha
Overheard* at HMRC today: 'Hark at her all 'Telegraph haven't paid me since 2019, hmmmmmmmm'

*speculation, m'lud etc

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Respectfully I have to say I’m with Jack on this (oh gawd!): she does not owe him a thing. It isn’t for her to open his gift and gush about it on Twitter just because he asks.
I agree she doesn't owe him a thing, but she's been stringing him along for so long on this it's painful. Could've ignored him altogether or just had someone at the publisher's open it and send him a note of thanks for whatever the f it is rather than all this drawn out, excuse after excuse stuff 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.