Jack Monroe #316 Bizarrely, Jack seems to have misread the research

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
UN (I think that's where he was from) squig (green) who asked jack to attend stuff at parliament and is generally a fan is looking for submissions about the rising cost of living. Isn't asking Jack because she's too "busy". Either he believes her bullshit and it's losing her work, or that's his polite way of not wanting to ask her as she's let him down so many times already.

View attachment 1308785
I know we all get a bit confused by her chaos but the issue was that she very much didn't get up at 05:30 despite having commitments and 12 alarms on 4 devices.
These squigs really do just absorb a very different truth don't they!? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 40
UN (I think that's where he was from) squig (green) who asked jack to attend stuff at parliament and is generally a fan is looking for submissions about the rising cost of living. Isn't asking Jack because she's too "busy". Either he believes her bullshit and it's losing her work, or that's his polite way of not wanting to ask her as she's let him down so many times already.

View attachment 1308785
Up at 5.30, like she’s one in a million getting up at this time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m going to refuse my hat if we get one.

#feckinghugeparty
#thejubileeisruiningmylife
#givemeahatofchocolatebuttons

Do we think she is actually editing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
We have to be getting jubilee hats? Which reminds me I haven’t been near the royal family/Harry and Meghan threads in months BRB!! 😂
Oh god I dare not, when Prince Philip kicked the bucket there were arguments all over tattle 😬 a right headache!

edit :LOL: other posts nicely show why jubilee hats won;'t be happening. I think ice creams and other less controversial topics are better for hats

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Right guys I’ve come over from the Site help thread as I was intrigued and I would just like to say that having read the Wiki from top to bottom, that it is an actual piece of art! Whoever is responsible should be given some sort of knighthood!

I’ve still no idea who this person is mind but I am fully invested 😆😆

Anyways I was also directed to Thread #31 so off I go… 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
I think it's hilarious that Jack has to claim her work days run from 7am to 2am in order to make it seem as though she isn't paid very much. When in reality, she took on more interviews than she was capable of fulfilling, half arsed the ones she did turn up for and slept through the rest.

Why would you want to hire her?

And as for the freelance pay thing, yeah some companies are late payers. But if I hadn't been paid for a job I did I wouldn't shut up about it until I was because I couldn't afford not to be paid.

One time I was paid late (by quite a big TV company) and I just downed tools until they sorted it. Two days later the money was in my account. Again, it isn't hard.

Reactions: 60
Sorry to be annoying and asked for this to be spelt out but:
* it sounds as if this was for services, not goods? How do we know this?
* is it £507 or a five figure sum?
* is it against her as an individual or her Ltd company?
* of are these in fact two CCJs?

Super confused. I don’t know why we’re not allowed to post them if they’re public domain, CCJs are posted publicly so the general public can protect themselves from getting scammed by people who won’t / can’t fulfil their financial obligations 🤷🏻‍♀️ and tattle is all for consumer rights/transparency surely?!
There is one ccj for £500
the company liabilities are 5 figures before the decimal. The site I looked at provides limited info for free, and I sure ain’t wasting any money for more info.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
She appears to have been off twitter for about 3 hours, just wondering has someone finally taken the phones off her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My tv somehow switched itself to C4 Bake off the Professionals. Tomato cheesecake? Tomatoes? On a cheesecake? I think theirs a sloppy poltergeist in my house.
Ooooo dr V T on the box earlier, demonstrated a way to cut cherry toms. Put plate upside down, toms on ‘bottom' another plate right way up, on top, and slice mid way between.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is anyone else starting to believe that Jack really does have a pensioner boyfriend who is called Harold?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I know we all get a bit confused by her chaos but the issue was that she very much didn't get up at 05:30 despite having commitments and 12 alarms on 4 devices.
These squigs really do just absorb a very different truth don't they!? 🙄

I think most people go on Twitter a couple of times a day, that squig maybe went on yesterday evening when jack talked about having to go to bed for her 5.30am get up but didn't see her stuff about missing her alarm so had no reason to believe otherwise. I think it's only if you follow her more consistently you begin to see the contradictions.

My husband uses twitter a couple of times a week - good for spotting odds and ends, useless for following a narrative.

Reactions: 28
Ooooo dr V T on the box earlier, demonstrated a way to cut cherry toms. Put plate upside down, toms on ‘bottom' another plate right way up, on top, and slice mid way between.
That would be a recipe for Floor Tomatoes with Smashed Crockery if I tried it out at home.
I think more dextrous people than I do it with grapes as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think most people go on Twitter a couple of times a day, that squig maybe went on yesterday evening when jack talked about having to go to bed for her 5.30am get up but didn't see her stuff about missing her alarm so had no reason to believe otherwise. I think it's only if you follow her more consistently you begin to see the contradictions.

My husband uses twitter a couple of times a week - good for spotting odds and ends, useless for following a narrative.
Squigs are as forensic with their FACTS as their dear holy Jack is.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It really seems like people have been so conditioned to believe someone on their side is “good” then must be right. Some people who challenge her are automatically attacked as being tories based on nothing other than they have questioned her.

We have to be getting jubilee hats? Which reminds me I haven’t been near the royal family/Harry and Meghan threads in months BRB!! 😂
They tend to be American holiday based, so I doubt it

Reactions: 18
I bet Jack does her first til tok to jump on the Binley Mega Chippy bandwagon
Probably waiting to get Covid again so she can go for a yomp up there.

Sorry, I forgot. She’s a long Covid sufferer, right? Or did that never come up again?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.