Jack Monroe #316 Bizarrely, Jack seems to have misread the research

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf?!?

Jack, when people say you're too "coarse" for TV they don't mean your accent, they mean because you say incredibly distasteful things like this. No respectable brand would want to be represented by someone who talks this way. (See also: recent comments about "lamping" elected representatives.) It's not the accent or the tattoos, it's the personality. Hope that helps 🥰
There is also the abysmal timekeeping, shaking like a shitting dog, turning up off her face and being rubbish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Well, I feel like I've been running after a freight train on these threads. Finally caught up and like all Frauen, am appalled by the content of her "contribution" and the unprofessional behaviour alongside
it. As someone with anxiety sufferers in my family, I can tell you with absolutely certainty they over prepare for anything vaguely terrifying so they don't show their arse. You know those classic anxiety dreams about being under-prepared? Yeah, so why would you literally do that on purpose and set yourself up to fail? Because you're a lazy twunt, that's why!!

Now I've vented my spleen, may I present an offering?
Screenshot_20220531-103449.png

A peep into the inner workings of the index and not a workshy grifter in sight.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Son 1 has an actual PhD in Maths and son 2 has a Masters in Data Science. I don't understand a word they're talking about when they get onto Big Maths but would love Jack to spend half an hour in a room with them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
So she missed some important work because she was bleeping about on twitter?
Ridiculously unprofessional.
So much for her taking every job going to save for her house
Hence the deletion of tweets from about 1am. So instead it looks like she was trying to sleep but was so stressed and exhausted from the day before she overslept 🙄 Not that she was fannying around on her phone giddy from slightly being in the spotlight again.
So if she missed 'half a dozen' interviews this morning, the list of slept through engagements must be in double figures isn't it?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I am enjoying the lie about the goat, particularly given her almost totally vegan diet. Obviously I'm only reading here rather than listening but:

a) chicken porridge is an East Asian staple, wtf are you doing trying to make it in a flask, it's really straightforward and even I know this despite being actually vegan. You steal all your other recipes, why not this one?

b) she must be absolutely seething with envy sharing space with a woman who is everything she wants to be, including (because JM is a terrible human being) disabled, from a socioeconomically disadvantaged background and an ethnic minority.
Bravo to the person responsible for this.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Also, just while I remember, in that podcast she said that the chicken porridge recipe had been published in one of her books (I think GFFBD). She said that she'd obviously added better ingredients to it because no one wants to be eating [the original recipe]. Which is actually true but just goes to show the contempt she has for her readers.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Well, I feel like I've been running after a freight train on these threads. Finally caught up and like all Frauen, am appalled by the content of her "contribution" and the unprofessional behaviour alongside
it. As someone with anxiety sufferers in my family, I can tell you with absolutely certainty they over prepare for anything vaguely terrifying so they don't show their arse. You know those classic anxiety dreams about being under-prepared? Yeah, so why would you literally do that on purpose and set yourself up to fail? Because you're a lazy twunt, that's why!!

View attachment 1307373
Literally can't even believe she got overlooked for this. 😂

She's like a primary age child - 'I could be an Economist', 'I could be a TV presenter', 'I could be a Firefighter'.

My favourite Career Jack was 'going to teach in a Pupil Referral Unit Jack'- until she realised you needed to finish passing Maths, English, Science GCSEs plus a 3 to 4 year degree, possibly with a PGCE afterwards (then an NQT year). She would have been GREAT* though.

*absolutely wouldn't. (People who teach in PRUs are talented and dedicated professionals, who deserve to be paid a great deal more money. I've been running secondary schools in deprived areas for 20 years, but I couldn't handle it. You have to be a very special type of person to give children in PRUs the help and support they need).

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I…just don’t get it. There’s self deprecation to be a bit charming or allay concerns about arrogance and then there’s advertising to potential employers that you’re a bit tit and tired and will half arse your work when you’re a fragile smol pixie freelancer who needs all the income you can get to buy the orangery.

I’m always a bit loathe to join in with calling everyone a narc when they’re just being annoying but that’s some thin skinned narcissism right there. Defining herself by how awful everything is for her and seeking praise for brave she is to get out of bed
She has, IMO, one of the most obvious cases of BPD I have ever seen. It's absolutely fascinating.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Nureen brought in a cake, the fruit for which she'd been soaking for months. For all Jack goes on about loving to feed people etc, she really is the tightest, most thoughtless, least generous cook ever.
Exactly! I’ve listened to Table Manners for years, and I know what I would have brought - depending on what time you’re expected to get there. I would have made something that tastes better on its second day. Like tiramisu, or maybe an Asian broth with cooked noodles kept separate and put together there with all the fab condiments. Even a really good curry or lasagne, and I would have been thrilled to meet Nureen and hear about her work, which sounded genuinely interesting. Proper work, that actually involves the people she intends to help. If Jack had anything about her, she’d be volunteering in her local Foodbank on their regular rota. I feel bad for Nureen, and all the other hard working and knowledgeable people getting less visibility than the inferior smol pixie - who can’t even be bothered to get up!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Also, just while I remember, in that podcast she said that the chicken porridge recipe had been published in one of her books (I think GFFBD). She said that she'd obviously added better ingredients to it because no one wants to be eating [the original recipe]. Which is actually true but just goes to show the contempt she has for her readers.
Bit racist, too, unless I'm being oversensitive.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
She has, IMO, one of the most obvious cases of BPD I have ever seen. It's absolutely fascinating.
She absolutely does. I've seen a BPD case in a former colleague (who got dismissed) but this is much more pronounced. The addition of a public platform to a disorder like this just exacerbates the worst behaviour, as social media provides a kind of 'reward' for acting up.

Reactions: 33
I can't believe she let those people down so much! They must have been seething with her this morning.

She definately seems to be getting to big for her boots and thinks she can do what she likes. She reminds me of when people who used to work with the golden era movie stars( who were much more talented) complaining about how they wouldn't show up on set for hours and when they did they were so far up their own arse you couldn't wait till they left again.

Reactions: 34
Literally can't even believe she got overlooked for this. 😂

She's like a primary age child - 'I could be an Economist', 'I could be a TV presenter', 'I could be a Firefighter'.

My favourite Career Jack was 'going to teach in a Pupil Referral Unit Jack'- until she realised you needed to finish passing Maths, English, Science GCSEs plus a 3 to 4 year degree, possibly with a PGCE afterwards (then an NQT year). She would have been GREAT* though.

*absolutely wouldn't. (People who teach in PRUs are talented and dedicated professionals, who deserve to be paid a great deal more money. I've been running secondary schools in deprived areas for 20 years, but I couldn't handle it. You have to be a very special type of person to give children in PRUs the help and support they need).
What a day! And it's not even noon 😂.

I'm absolutely howling at Jack thinking she could work in a PRU. My very own SB got mixed up in some bad stuff in year 10/11. He wasn't allowed on the main school site - had to attend the off site unit. So not a PRU as such but still, even there they would have eaten someone like Jack alive. She wouldn't have lasted an hour before bursting into tears.

PS My boy is doing really well now 🙂. It was a teen boy being a complete hole kind of blip.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I can't believe she let those people down so much! They must have been seething with her this morning.

She definately seems to be getting to big for her boots and thinks she can do what she likes. She reminds me of when people who used to work with the golden era movie stars( who were much more talented) complaining about how they wouldn't show up on set for hours and when they did they were so far up their own arse you couldn't wait till they left again.
Yep. Diva behaviour. Swans in whenever, talks to people like tit, makes demands like a toddler, only talks about and is interested in herself.

Reactions: 38
So her commitment to knuckling down workwise, grabbing every opportunity that came her way to get her dream house lasted *checks notes* two days.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
She absolutely does. I've seen a BPD case in a former colleague (who got dismissed) but this is much more pronounced. The addition of a public platform to a disorder like this just exacerbates the worst behaviour, as social media provides a kind of 'reward' for acting up.
For those unfamiliar with the general criteria, I think there are a few that immediately stand out:

Efforts to avoid real or perceived abandonment, such as plunging headfirst into relationships—or ending them just as quickly.

A pattern of intense and unstable relationships with family, friends, and loved ones.

A distorted and unstable self-image or sense of self.

Impulsive and often dangerous behaviours, such as spending sprees, unsafe sex, substance abuse, reckless driving, and binge eating.

Self-harming behaviour, such as cutting.
Recurring thoughts of suicidal behaviours or threats.

Intense and highly variable moods, with episodes lasting from a few hours to a few days.

Chronic feelings of emptiness.

Inappropriate, intense anger or problems controlling anger.

Feelings of dissociation, such as feeling cut off from oneself, observing oneself from outside one’s body, or feelings of unreality.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

View attachment 1307373
suspect she will crash it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.