Jack Monroe #315 The man from the mortgage broker, he say No

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot give this enough likes. Bang on on both the meds and the DBT. Not saying this is parallel to Jack in ANY WAY your honour but I had a friend who got a diagnosis privately from a friendly doctor in order to get access to meds which she didn't really need, started abusing them, they fucked her up big time. ADHD meds will duck you right up if your brain chemistry doesn't actually need them.

I bet her essay tonight is called "It's not about the graphs, Chris" or something similar. I note she didn't try to take Chris on on twitter. She only starts wars with less powerful squigs (you could evern describe them as 'people with less recourse to power' eh Jack) when she knows she can win.
Yeah, she just did a bit on sniping and said Chris. “Came at her” when he did nothing of the sort and when he had politely refuted her claim she has nothing to come back with. I feel like writing about him in her blog would be a massive mistake (so obviously I hope she does it)
Makes me laugh when she is accusing the ONS of gaslighting. If they published inflation figures and claimed they were only a cost of living for the poors then that would have been correct to challenge but it is based on averages and although there are potentially 7 million people in the Uk in poverty (which of course isn’t acceptable) there’s another 53 million people who aren’t in poverty, many of whom do drink legs of lamb and champagne. That’s why the figures are an average.
I can’t believe she is gaslighting so effectively.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Just coming back after grunking to say I am loving the Jackonomics burns today. Wheew. :LOL:She can't put that out can she, being the Essex fire service expert an' all...

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She sounds like she's going to cry. Shaking and nasal. Why do they think she's a good person to interview?
Proper lolling at the books behind her.
Welsh bloke on now really seems to know his stuff. Why didn't they just interview him?
Isn’t that how she always sounds?! Makes me anxious to watch her being interviewed! She is way more confident tweeting.

Reactions: 26
It seems like Jack's also moved out of her toilet studio for video interviews.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
That toygraph article needs injected into my veins. It’s a work of art. Just need lozza to retweet it and she will go nuclear!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She's trying to backpedal and talk about more people forced to buy non value because she claims it'll be out of stock due to increased demands. I'm going to assume she knows nothing about supermarket supply chains.
Screenshot_20220530-122848_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.