Jack Monroe #315 The man from the mortgage broker, he say No

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's trying to backpedal and talk about more people forced to buy non value because she claims it'll be out of stock due to increased demands. I'm going to assume she knows nothing about supermarket supply chains.
View attachment 1305064
Yeah, everyone knows they could just take the more expensive stuff and swap it in the value packaging.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's trying to backpedal and talk about more people forced to buy non value because she claims it'll be out of stock due to increased demands. I'm going to assume she knows nothing about supermarket supply chains.
View attachment 1305064
Supermarket suPply chains you say? If only we had a hero who understands these…..excuse me while I go and check a certain MR Dresserman’s twitter, I’ll report back if he has entered the convo 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It would be really bleeping easy for someone to figure out where and when Jack's AA meetings are. For someone who allegedly had a stalker she sure gives out a lot of information about her whereabouts.
This is so unfair on the other members as well. One of the reasons AA/NA meetings are held at inconspicuous places like churches or colleges is so that it's not obvious what sort of group people are attending if they're seen there by a neighbour. Making the time and place of your meetings identifiable to half a million strangers is disrespectful to everyone else there, and potentially dangerous because anyone in that group could be at risk from a stalker or abusive ex who now knows where to find them. Once again Jack gives absolutely no shits about anyone but herself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84
It's not a price INCREASE when you are comparing two DIFFERENT products by brand or item.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Only time the supermarket supply chains fluffed up recently was the covid bog roll fiasco. Long and short of it the whole system is automated and even a slight fluctuation like one person buying two packets of bollock sausages rather than one means ordering will take a while to catch up as its not in the usual buying patterns. The systems they use to work all this out are far smarter than whatever jack read on mumsnet or heard in the pub. Next issue is you can only fit 26 pallets of bollock sausages on a single lorry, meaning more lorries on the road being required and more drivers at a time when drivers left the job months ago. Etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
That interview is a disgrace. Why are the BBC allowing her to repeat such bullshit. And how does it sit for impartiality for her to say ASDA were good but sainsbury’s were belligerent.

also big sniff at 11.07 I see you Jack.
“So you’re across all this. Can you give us some examples of the effect?”
”Yeah, so pasta went up by 50%, something else went up by 20…ummm 22%, and everything else went up”
#forensic

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Yes of course parliament would have been oblivious to this fact until you mentioned it, you egotistical fool.
The cheek to repeat information that has been in the headlines for months as if it's new information is really something 😳. Then she berates the media where she got said information from for not doing anything as she single handily (or sometimes with Martin affiliate linking money saving) is the only doing anything, and is tired! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Do you think she thought the ONS would just confirm her bullshit numbers and she could just go ‘see’ and then wouldn’t need to do the index.
Not that she’s going to anyway.

‘yes we worked together behind the scenes so there’s no need for the index now’
Hahahhahahha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Another spectacular own goal: now every time someone comments on the impact of the cost of living crisis for the poor some head torygraph reader will pop up and say “ACKSHUALLY it’s not as bad for them”. Well done, Jack.

Maybe she was so shy about her company accounts because she’s on Boris’ payroll as a PR consultant to discredit “the left”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.