Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
There’s another new squigg in town.

if you are reading this red and purple squigg I like your lipstick, you must have been to the lady doctor!

1653915127476.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I know the chief publishing officer at the Telegraph I’m just about to text her to find out if she’s not paid Jack 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 120

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Well done to @Shimmering for the thread title suggestion, with 81 likes. You win first pick from Jack's next big sale!

In the last thread:

Jack claims she spends 30 minutes (10% of her day) on twitter a day, which must be true as she is actually autistic & cannot lie. The canal did some granular big maths and found this to be an impossibility due to not enough hours in the day; but this is Jack maths & Jack time.

ETA Jack tweeted and deleted having SB be her social media manager/admin to earn some pocket money, despite the fact twitter is a hellscape & she regularly receives death threats on there.

Jack's so un bothered about criticism, she one handedly replies whilst on the crapper, with a callous where her heart should be. Except for when she's threatening libel, name checking herself & creating pile ons. Have a nice day PAL 🥰

Jack had a very important meeting which was for SB & she couldn't tell anyone because WHY CANT I HAVE NICE THINGS OKAY. 2 days later it was revealed to be a practice run for applying for a mortgage. Jack is planning to downsize for 2 years & save for a mortgage for a £300K property. Squigs are testing the water to crowd fund it for her, as she's such a smol pixie who rents.

Jack, the biggest LFC fan ever, didn't mention the kickyball this weekend, despite it being a big weekend for her team.

More book edits being done, and the canal noticed her garlic jam req recipe is actually a complete copy of her previous work; to the point it's been printed from her website.

The canal did a deep dive on fb & discovered a coffee morning for mummies and daddies hosted by Jack during the poverty. We also looked at her gleeful big sale advertising on fb from the poverty. Jack was so worried about her obsessive stalker she put her address & mobile number on fb.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 118

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
“Okay, hands up, I’m sorry. I’m not an economist and I got my maths wrong. I’m hugely grateful to the ONS for the work they’ve done on this. Even if prices from luxury to basics are going up at much the same rate the poorest in society are going to be disproportionately impacted. We need to keep campaigning, keep the pressure on the government to help the most vulnerable and if you can keep supporting food banks.”

This is what she should say I think. Then put her phone down and go for a nice long walk by the sea and reflect on how admitting to mistakes can make you grow as a person. But instead she’s going to screech and full swivel eyed, spittle flecked rage monster because some people she can’t dismiss as tories or trolls dared to point out she was wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 108