Jack Monroe #314 Take care on the stairs you pretend to fall down repeatedly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Squig from earlier who was asking how to support Jack:

View attachment 1300921
The thing about Patreon: if any of her 700+ supporters are financially worse off than her (and I suspect a fair few will be), that’s not going to look good for the libel case, is it. Because it rather supports what Lee Anderson said about her taking money from the poor. Not that this will have occurred to Jack as she is so graspy.
(I also wonder how much she made via PayPal for her legal fees - I bet it was in the £1,000’s).
Not that I think the case is going to happen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Nobody in my working class family would be caught dead expecting other people to pay their rent and bills because they.......tweet.

Maybe she's confused being working class with being a Twitter gobshite?

• Heart
Reactions: 97
Oh yay, it’s Saturday Night Live… from the loo-dio.

I can’t believe Jack thinks that what will REALLY show her “trolls” is to tell them she’s tweeting from the toilet. It’s not the comeback she thinks it is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I don't think we want the slow cooker chicken recipe after all now, do we?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh yay, it’s Saturday Night Live… from the loo-dio.

I can’t believe Jack thinks that what will REALLY show her “trolls” is to tell them she’s tweeting from the toilet. It’s not the comeback she thinks it is.
The crap has to come out somewhere might as well be in the correct place. Just remember to flush, spray and wash hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Dear Jack, you are not “working class” in that £2000+ a month bungalow in Thorpe Bay. Just so you know .

• Heart
Reactions: 66
View attachment 1301137

UUUUURGH imagine being Jack and having a fanbase comprised entirely of crappy little snitching weasels.
I really hope he rotten behaviour comes back to bite her spectacularly on the arse.

Lozza and co may be alot of things but they had the grace to make a point, stick to it and leave it. She's being horrid to people all the time for having an opinion.
I really wish she would grow the duck up and stop being such a bitter troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Hi all. I’m new to this thread but have abhorred JM from a distance for ages. She built her fan base on having no money and no food. But now she’s been on TV, she has books out, been on radio and podcasts but still expects people to believe that she’s one tin of beans away from starvation. I find the whole act now really uncomfortable. I’ve just looked her up on Companies House and I see her accounts are overdue. Is this because she doesn’t want people to see how much she REALLY makes?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 112
The thing about Patreon: if any of her 700+ supporters are financially worse off than her (and I suspect a fair few will be), that’s not going to look for the libel case, is it. Because it rather supports what Lee Anderson said about her taking money from the poor. Not that this will have occurred to Jack as she is so graspy.
(I also wonder how much she made via PayPal for her legal fees - I bet it was in the £1,000’s).
Not that I think the case is going to happen.
That is it. And why she will not bring up the 'making money off poor people' comment as she knows it is true. It is indisputable.
And why that daft tout squig thinks someone questioning where charity money has gone is libellous is beyond bizarre.

(Btw Sadly I can't read Jack's book as I have already offered to read Patreon Saint of Tattle Sali Hughes new book when it is out. It sounds like it will be as ghastly as Garlic Jam for Plebs tbh. A lifestyle guide for 'smart' women 🤮).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Hi all. I’m new to this thread but have abhorred JM from a distance for ages. She built her fan base on having no money and no food. But now she’s been on TV, she has books out, been on radio and podcasts but still expects people to believe that she’s one tin of beans away from starvation. I find the whole act now really uncomfortable. I’ve just looked her up on Companies House and I see her accounts are overdue. Is this because she doesn’t want people to see how much she REALLY makes?
Too early?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Jack showing bored disdain and barely registering the bluebottle trolls.

Cat typing 2.jpg

There's nothing libellous about questioning where the rest of the Teemill money went. Surely your forensic arse cannot have forgotten "regular updates" ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.