Jack Monroe #314 Take care on the stairs you pretend to fall down repeatedly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They didn't call you an elitist Jack, you're getting mixed up.

They said you profit off the backs of the genuinely struggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I am new to these JM threads. Can I say they are the best ones on here. I have been laughing so much. You are all hilarious!

I thought I was in the minority of people that thought JM was a fake, self absorbed little gobshite.... clearly not!

Thank you for making me smile!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 122
I am new to these JM threads. Can I say they are the best ones on here. I have been laughing so much. You are all hilarious!

I thought I was in the minority of people that thought JM was a fake, self absorbed little gobshite.... clearly not!

Thank you for making me smile!
Yes! A new frau joins the canal 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
She is desperate for one of the people she is trying to sue to mention her.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
You’re middle class.
You’re a part-time mum and a crappy one at that.
You’re not “self-made”, you’re a professional beggar and your behaviour is criminal.

You should thank your lucky stars you’re not actually working class. Because it’s only your middle-class woke aura of respectability that makes your cultists and media chums assume you must be a good person, thus protecting you from being exposed as the worthless, fraudulent grifter you really are.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
3712DABD-06C5-40DD-9331-E6E9E4ADA7DD.jpeg

UUUUURGH imagine being Jack and having a fanbase comprised entirely of crappy little snitching weasels.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 111
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.