Jack Monroe #314 Take care on the stairs you pretend to fall down repeatedly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I , the library frau ( if jack is I, the author I reckon we should all be I, the self important whatever ) will read it in my tea break. As previously mentioned she will not get an official borrow out of me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I'm surprised she didn't use treasury tags to hold it together and put sticky back plastic on the front and back pages to complete the full set of primary school Important Work vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Does anyone remember when Guns n Roses were working on an album for years, all we knew was that it was going to be called Chinese Democracy.

More years went on, still no album from them, and it got to the point where other bands were half-joking about calling their own next album Chinese Democracy.

My point is, I hope by the end of the year we all get to read “Jamie Oliver’s Thrifty Kitchen”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Those poor puppies :( Jack should not be allowed near any animals ever. With the exception of hungry lions.

Once upon a time there was a hungry lion who wanted more bread and jam please mamapapa. But the mamapapa was the greedy Jack Monroe who wanted to keep all the bread and jammos. So she said shan't.

This provoked the lion and he ate Jack instead. All he had to was get a straw and suck her up like a puddle because, slop, malice and filler are quite soft. He did a big slurp and a burp and said mea culpa in Jack's memory because as we all know, she could never admit to being wrong. Later that evening he had the shits and live tweeted about it to great acclaim. Nigella proclaimed him a maverick and he now has over 700 patreons.
Ha ha ha 😂 naughty lion, that's so funny. I'm laughing my head off sitting in my garden. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wait, I'm out for one afternoon and she's decided that the Teemill money was only ever going to the trusell trust. Surely her squigs can't be that thick/forgetful? I'm guessing at least some of them followed her from that whole t-shirt nonsense?

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Getting a dog when you RENT is insane. There is already a massive shortage of rental properties and LLs can take their pick of decent tenants. Those with dogs are going to be bottom of the list, as they’ll be worried about the damage. That’s quite aside from all the other stuff that would put them off.

Without🔺 myself, am on a sunny Spanish island and this was the cookbook selection in the supermarket. Sadly, they appear to have forgotten to translate Jack ‘rice is rice’ Monroe, yet have forgotten Jamie’s paella controversy and stock several of his books. Disgraceful. I’m sure the Spanish would love to hear Jack’s moaning tales of poverty and the mouldy ingredients in her fridge.

53C1EE07-E3B2-49BB-B745-B2D60C8DD933.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
All the Squigs who put their small foodbanks/charities etc forward in hopes of benefitting from her Teemill debacle are surely raising an eyebrow at her only acknowledging the TT now. Why did she bother mithering about it and asking for other recommendations if she didn't want or need them? Same old story ffs

Reactions: 59
Seeing as there is zero mention of cat food/pet insurance on her £20 shop, duck knows where the £££ would come for a dog.

What gives me good faith is that, if on a lead tied to our plucky heroine, the poor fucker would walk miles within the 25,000 steps routine she's got going on.

Reactions: 34
Does she have a successful career or is she barely scraping a living?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
She’s utterly vile. Grasping, gritty, dishonest, amoral. And shameless. I fair loathe her this evening.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.