Jack Monroe #314 Take care on the stairs you pretend to fall down repeatedly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope OH with the big car hasn't left, someone should take jack down to Lidl as it's Greek week. Check your Lidl plus card for 10% off Greek food! Cream cheese rolled in green olives with a feta and kalamata center 😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
It looks like Jack’s next book is still titled “Jack Monroe’s Thrifty Kitchen”. <insert groundbreaking .gif>

1E82C518-CBC1-48FB-9BCC-891D4F5654EE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Which one of us is going to buy Jack Monroes Grifty Shitchen to dissect it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I'll get it from the library, to keep her in her fantasy ~top books loaned from a library~ league and also to chuck her approximately 3p.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I'm going to tell everyone I know not to buy it. Thus saving them money and time #thrifty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
No one because it'll never be released.

It looks like a summer holiday school project. She's got a good printer though, and apparently money to burn in printer ink. Why did she print it in colour? Thrifty.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.