Jack Monroe #314 Take care on the stairs you pretend to fall down repeatedly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack showing bored disdain and barely registering the bluebottle trolls.

View attachment 1301175

There's nothing libellous about questioning where the rest of the Teemill money went. Surely your forensic arse cannot have forgotten "regular updates" ?
But she is the epitome of transparency?

Do you think Harold is wondering why she's spending so long on the loo?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I really hope he rotten behaviour comes back to bite her spectacularly on the arse.

Lozza and co may be alot of things but they had the grace to make a point, stick to it and leave it. She's being horrid to people all the time for having an opinion.
I really wish she would grow the duck up and stop being such a bitter troll.
I am very much of the opinion that she needs this libel case to happen because as we all know nobody defeats her in a court of law.
The dislike/distrust of Lozza & Co generally does make them easy targets but it very much fizzled out from their side. I think a lot of what she is saying to keep the fire stoked isn't going to be beneficial to her case and as we know there are receipts for a whole lot of things that don't reflect favourably on her.
If Jack believes that this case is her Golden Ticket to the dream orangery then she may well find it's a dud.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I am very much of the opinion that she needs this libel case to happen because as we all know nobody defeats her in a court of law.
The dislike/distrust of Lozza & Co generally does make them easy targets but it very much fizzled out from their side. I think a lot of what she is saying to keep the fire stoked isn't going to be beneficial to her case and as we know there are receipts for a whole lot of things that don't reflect favourably on her.
If Jack believes that this case is her Golden Ticket to the dream orangery then she may well find it's a dud.
I think she's emboldened after everyone acts like the Vimes Boots Index actually exists. For as long as she can, she'll act like the lolsuit actually exists. It doesn't, and Lozza and pals have moved on. But in a year's time, she's still have her crack team of paralegals on it, if any morons ask.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I hope OH with the big car hasn't left, someone should take jack down to Lidl as it's Greek week. Check your Lidl plus card for 10% off Greek food! Cream cheese rolled in green olives with a feta and kalamata center 😋
And bottles of Mythos for 99p! 🇬🇷

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Imma level with you fraus. I’m drunk and in no way capable of any kind of grunt. Has she opened the box yet or no?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
I think she's emboldened after everyone acts like the Vimes Boots Index actually exists. For as long as she can, she'll act like the lolsuit actually exists. It doesn't, and Lozza and pals have moved on. But in a year's time, she's still have her crack team of paralegals on it, if any morons ask.
Yes like the legal paperwork for the TT donation was complicated which delayed things anyone who asks about the lolsuit couldn't possibly understand how much work it takes to prepare for a libel trial. And eventually Jack's canon will include that she sued a Tory MP and Laurence Fox.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Alas the kickyball is about to start so lifelong fan Jack will surely be too BUSY to be using Twitter for libel-themed-frothing

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She thinks it’s SUCH a win that her mad tweeting gets her another £6 from a gullible brainwashed squig - I’m pretty sure there’s tenfold completely seeing the light after today, and searching us out and joining us here instead. say hello new fraus!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
What gets me is that before she went viral and raised her 'career' from the dead with the VBI idea this book was absolutely not going ahead. She got back in the media with promises of the VBI but immediately totally abandoned the (ridiculous) idea and has only gone on to try producing/flogging another awful book off the back of it all. Madness. Get working on the VBI, Jack. Everyone's waiting to see it, and so many people Paypalled you and signed up to support your work on it, did they not?

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Imma level with you fraus. I’m drunk and in no way capable of any kind of grunt. Has she opened the box yet or no?
I hope you're sitting down because the shock may be too much for you.
Nope!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.