Jack Monroe #314 Take care on the stairs you pretend to fall down repeatedly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't afford grapes but can afford a full Chinese takeaway and Netflix and a new telly.

Can afford a full team of 'cracking paralegals', legal help etc etc but can't afford to let randoms on the Internet 'take control of the narrative'.

Can't see what an idiot she is, luckily we all can.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
This is the year she sold her telly twice? And her furniture and plates and son’s toys?
Game Over!

EDIT: Or maybe not quite - trying to find out for sure, but think the worst of it might have actually been Christmas 2012?
She wrote Hunger Hurts in July 2012 and it mentioned she had turned off the heating at the mains in December. So either she was inviting people into a freezing flat or...

ETA two more screenshots from an interview with The Independent in December 2017. So 2011 was (allegedly) the year of the miserable Christmas indeed.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Doesn't tie in with the stalker storyline either does it? Opening your actual home up to total strangers 😬 I'm in the US where group meetups are extremely popular, but always at parks/cafes/public spaces, never at your address
Not at all. She posted her number in a public group, that's idiotic for anyone to do.

@colouredlines which home is the one by Royals? (the shopping centre)

Reactions: 35
Surely those are jokes??? He’s a kid, a young kid. Keep the poor chap away from SM as long as you can, ger him to do chores around the house if he needs extra money …..

I’m what universe would she even contemplate this, and why tweet it in the first place?
Well she certainly doesn’t get the abuse she claims does she, if she even contemplated it enough to tit it on twitter. The immediate delete was her realising oh wait, I can’t squeal about that if I’d let him on!! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 27
Yeah, posting your number on a public forum and inviting all the randomers to visit is exactly the kind of thing someone with a terrifying obsessed stalker would do 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 60
My husband read law. I’ve just said to him “If I’ve got beef and I threatened you with a ‘paralegal’ what would happen?”

He said, “Very little. Paralegals are amazing and do so much work, but they can’t fight a case for you.” Has she just heard this term and decided to use it?
I think she does, I mentioned on a previous thread about her and her amazing array range of tastes despite claims of autism. I have since decided she has read about "supertasters" and has decided that this means she fully appreciates a wide range of tastes rather than the actual truth of food being pretty much inedible.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Jack is a literal horror. I know this because I made a forensic study on a granular level with unctuous delight and laser precision.

I have concluded that Jack must have teeth like Pennywise.

How she lures squigs and blue ticks:
Cupace20220528214942.png

Cupace20220528215042.png

Green slop horrors
Cupace20220528220042.png

Afterbirth oats gore
Cupace20220528215452.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
This is the year she sold her telly twice? And her furniture and plates and son’s toys?
Game Over!

EDIT: Or maybe not quite - trying to find out for sure, but think the worst of it might have actually been Christmas 2012?
She says she’s lived like it for a year in 2012, but also she left the fire service in November 2011, so shouldn’t have had to unplug everything at the mains a month later, while inviting people round for tea and cakes. In many other articles she says she was in poverty for two years, and this Christmas in 2012 she’s going to her parents, but in the previous year 2011 she has said she sent her son to his dad’s because she had nothing and was freezing etc - but she was on the up once this article went viral in December 2012. It’s all bullshit and always has been. Time works differently in the Jackiverse 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 69
This is minor in the great scheme of things, but it’s really starting to piss me of that she says “in the wild” all the time. Not only is she using it wrong (isn’t it supposed to mean “in the real world”, i.e. NOT on social media), but it’s so hackneyed and overused.
Absolutely pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The one thing to remember about Jack is the compulsive lying will precede even the fake poverty. Everything she says is laced with a grain of truth but it’s all embellished and lies.

Imagine being that insecure in yourself you have to make up lies about being in poverty and poor to make people be interested in her. And they still aren’t on any sort of level beyond a random Twitter interaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I thought she was claiming to be a second gen immigrant because her mum comes from a faraway exotic land called Northern Ireland?
Must've realised just how ridiculous that sounded (thanks to us 🥰 ) and decided to go for .... something even more ridiculous lol.
But seriously, the fact she thinks having 1 (ONE) forrin grandparent somehow marks her out as, idk, exotic? special? only goes to show just how provincial and little England she is. Babes none of us are True Brits x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.