Jack Monroe #314 Take care on the stairs you pretend to fall down repeatedly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm shocked that she even entertained the idea. Let alone tweet it. She should be managing HIS 'socials' at his age. Not burdening him with hers.
It is like Jack is deliberately trying to making herself look like a tit parent.I

Even when she is doing normal stuff like getting a takeaway and watching television with her son it looks bizarrely performative and centred on her. And as for that weird stuff about her son whatsapping pictures of slop to his friends...

• Heart
Reactions: 39
And what, pray, is a 'self made working class single mum'?
Ironically, the term 'self made' will only make people think of 'self made' millionaires / billionaires, who are next-to-never 'self made' and in 99 out of 100 cases come from money.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Paralegal actually does kinda sound even more threatening than a lawyer. It sounds badass. Like a lawyer parachuting in behind enemy lines.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
View attachment 1301303

2011 the year of the great poverty, and no presents for Christmas. Still inviting people over for playdates and putting her mobile number out into the public realm. (I've redacted it).

To all the nasty squigs defending the lying mare, stop it. She's a fraud and a grifter, she's making fools out of you and you're paying for the privilege.
This is the year she sold her telly twice? And her furniture and plates and son’s toys?
Game Over!

EDIT: Or maybe not quite - trying to find out for sure, but think the worst of it might have actually been Christmas 2012?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Incidentally, why does Jack think that basically admitting she's a tory wet dream is some kind of own? We know, hun, we know x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Paralegals are cheaper than lawyers. I was told this by a paralegal when I took an ex employer to tribunal. They can do the job of a lawyer in some cases but they don't cost as much

Over to you Jack

Reactions: 29
ONE of my grandparents was an immigrant, who wants to bow down to me? 🤣😂
me too! Refugee an all, and still seeing what I now realise are the effects of inter generational trauma from their utterly hellish early life - check me out!! 😭💅
No further details in case Jack starts appropriating it as her own!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I thought she was claiming to be a second gen immigrant because her mum comes from a faraway exotic land called Northern Ireland?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.