Jack Monroe #314 Take care on the stairs you pretend to fall down repeatedly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She faces "anti immigrant bias" in that no one can understand a word she writes lol... the sole Jacklish speaker on planet earth

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Omg I've just realised what her printed proof reminded me of.

She thinks she's in the Devil wears Prada with the Vogue proof book 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh Jack! You really do think a lot of yourself don't you 🤣

Use a computer like all the other authors and stop living this fantasy life that you're something that your not 🤣🤣🤣

Remember 8 out of 100 on pointless 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Re: her handwritten edits at this late stage of the production process - I can’t imagine the rage I’d feel if my employer said I had to implement handwritten, fairly significant changes to the manuscript at this stage. I’m assuming she can’t use Adobe / pdf editing tools? What a pain in the arse for the person having to amend her proofs.

I’m probably mithering as I don’t work in the cookbook / the next me-moir of boring, grasping lives of people who can’t cook or write sector - buuuuut, still. She must be fairly mollycoddled.
I was thinking the same. If it’s already gone through several edits, at this stage it should just be proofreading - picking up any remaining typos, etc. Certainly not re-writing. She’s incredibly unprofessional, and must create so much extra work for those around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
No box opening yet? By my googling forensic calculations it's about 10:30 pm in Jackville. Did she say this afternoon was the day?
I know I'm way too invested in the contents of The Box but so are half the Canal ♥
I don't have twitter and am not great with bitter. Please can someone tell me has anyone else commented on box squig's posts ?
Wired how she did this with fish people and trolley squig, probably others I don't know abou
ETA *nitter not bitter 😂
ETA *weird not wired
Weird

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I was thinking the same. If it’s already gone through several edits, at this stage it should just be proofreading - picking up any remaining typos, etc. Certainly not re-writing. She’s incredibly unprofessional, and must create so much extra work for those around her.
Exactly! If she’s adding a sentence here, a paragraph there it would surely mean the figures / photos would need to be rejigged to an extent, and possibly the pagination? Oy!
(I’m not Jewish, so sorry )

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Omg I've just realised what her printed proof reminded me of.

She thinks she's in the Devil wears Prada with the Vogue proof book 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh Jack! You really do think a lot of yourself don't you 🤣

Use a computer like all the other authors and stop living this fantasy life that you're something that your not 🤣🤣🤣

Remember 8 out of 100 on pointless 👀
That book reminds me of self help groups where you have to make a collage mood board of your dream life or an affirmation scrapbook

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Omg I missed the past two threads pretty much. BUSY. Started new thread and checked back a few hours later to FOURTEEN PAGES!!! duck off.
Whaaaattttt
People chatting or actual jack bollocks happening???! 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Interviewer - so Jack please explain why you are so unique.
Jack - well I’m a single parent
I - it’s not the 1950s so not that unusual and wouldn’t you really say co-parent
J - I have tattoos!
I - so does everyone luv.
J - well I did tit at school.
I - wow well it’s not really something to advertise, you haven’t gone back to education to remedy that? No?
J - I’m non binary
I- have you spoken to a teenager lately , they all are
J - I’m disabled, I can’t walk but I can, I can’t use my hands…but I can…
J - this is the one, my grandfather, wait for it. Is foreign.
I - FFS nothing?
J - I can cook.
I - I don’t like to be the bearer of bad news…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
It's that fake poverty thing that's irritating the hell out of me. Lots of people are genuinely living in poverty atm. :mad:
I pray (atheist Frau) that someone out there in the confusing wild of the hellscape pig swill / normal life, is a fearless investigative journalist who is currently forensically and granularly deep diving into jack's riches to brief rags and back to riches whilst simultaneously claiming the rags part (Oliver bonas jumper anyone?)
And can write an exposé in such a way they can never be paralegalled or threatened with the loopholes discovered in the groundbreaking Katie Hopkins case.

Full Russellls deployed bless the lord 🙏
Can I get an amen

If you grant me my wish I promise to leave behind my sinful ways and submit only to you, great vengeful god of love, wrath and smiting.
And of course I'll spread your word.
There's a lot of fish in her freezer, maybe you can recruit her for a modern take on the Feeding of The Five Thousand gig , she not quite got the engaging passion of Christ but he's sole rival for the good work she does out here in the wild.
Plus he's dead

Just realised Christianity is the origin of multi level marketing

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She’s not going to sleep with you.
FFS this is actually outrageous. Just how much more insulting / misogynistic / outright threatening can these people go? Yes I'm looking at you, alleged journalist squig, with, like, 20k followers, who said another twitter user looked like (something along the lines of) ~ a woman in a darkly lit car park looking for business~. Or the one who's literally under investigation by the law society for threatening to send a gang onto a (female) columnist. Or this, which says they have an army behind them and will "deal with you". Seriously, wtf, it's so dark. This is who twitter literally partners with. It's not even insidious at this stage, it's full-on fight club.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 76
I pray (atheist Frau) that someone out there in the confusing wild of the hellscape pig swill / normal life, is a fearless investigative journalist who is currently forensically and granularly deep diving into jack's riches to brief rags and back to riches whilst simultaneously claiming the rags part (Oliver bonas jumper anyone?)
And can write an exposé in such a way they can never be paralegalled or threatened with the loopholes discovered in the groundbreaking Katie Hopkins case.

Full Russellls deployed bless the lord 🙏
Can I get an amen

If you grant me my wish I promise to leave behind my sinful ways and submit only to you, great vengeful god of love, wrath and smiting.
And of course I'll spread your word.
There's a lot of fish in her freezer, maybe you can recruit her for a modern take on the Feeding of The Five thousand gig , she not quite got the engaging passion of Christ but he's sole rival for the good work she does out here in the wild.
Plus he's dead

Just realised Christianity is the origin of multi level marketing

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Exactly! If she’s adding a sentence here, a paragraph there it would surely mean the figures / photos would need to be rejigged to an extent, and possibly the pagination? Oy!
(I’m not Jewish, so sorry )
Apart from that dummy page layout with naff orange type she showed us last Feb

Reactions: 28
BTW if Jack gets a puppy duck the RSPCA I'm going straight to PETA. I hate them but they fight dirty and they're all over social media. And frankly Jack needs to be watched with animals.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Not at all. She posted her number in a public group, that's idiotic for anyone to do.

@colouredlines which home is the one by Royals? (the shopping centre)
This is a great find! This was the executive luxury apartment - she moved there in October '11, right after breaking up with Fiancée #1, and just before leaving the fire service.

On a similar note, a while back I found the original Facebook event for the Open House Sale. I didn't post it because we were mid-chaos so the timing was off, but I'll see if I can dig out the screenshots tomorrow. I was shocked because she posted her phone number and address on a public Facebook page - no stalker fear there! Now it turns out this was something of a habit for her? FFS!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
So she supposedly gets appalling abuse on a daily basis, allegedly including graphic rape and death threats.

And she thinks it’s ok to let her 12 year old be on the frontline of all that?

Or is she just lying for sympathy about this “abuse”, as per? That’s probably why she deleted them so quickly, these tweets either prove she’s lying about abuse, or that she’s a terrible mum.

Sad to hear that her son is already hearing about his crackpot of a mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 54
She's thinking of letting her son run her social media accounts for extra pocket money? Can she not just duck off give him the money and duck off twitter for a week or two? duck off Jack. Leave your son out of this you oddball

• Sick
Reactions: 32
So she supposedly gets appalling abuse on a daily basis, allegedly including graphic rape and death threats.

And she thinks it’s ok to let her 12 year old be on the frontline of all that?

Or is she just lying for sympathy about this “abuse”, as per? That’s probably why she deleted them so quickly, these tweets either prove she’s lying about abuse, or that she’s a terrible mum.

Sad to hear that her son is already hearing about his crackpot of a mother.
All of the above. She's lying about everything, as usual. That's her life. Just a constant vortex of lies which no one, least of all her, can keep up with.

Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.