Jack Monroe #314 Take care on the stairs you pretend to fall down repeatedly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a fecking sad sack and she is no football supporter. My team are going on a European tour and even before we got European football i totally embarrassed myself in the pub screaming because we had a chance of it in front of a load of people I don't know and her team are in the champions league final and she's not tweeted about it

Bollocks she supports Liverpool

• Heart
Reactions: 31
No box opening yet? By my googling forensic calculations it's about 10:30 pm in Jackville. Did she say this afternoon was the day?
I know I'm way too invested in the contents of The Box but so are half the Canal ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Don't worry @MaineCoonMama I have it on good authority she will open the box at some point before her death. Probably should've narrowed down the time frame now that I think about it. Anyway, he was quite clear about it as when I asked again, he said 'undoubtedly' and then 'indeed'.

space squig prediction undoubtedly indeed quite possibly.png

• Haha
Reactions: 50
That made me jump. I honestly thought it was a bird head complete with beak. I can see it isn’t now (well I bloody hope not), but … ew. 🤢
She manages to take *any* given ingredients and turn them into a revolting unidentifiable mess 🤮

She could take strawberries and cream and make them look like puke. Honestly, that's a talent...

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m just putting it out there, her ‘support’ has cursed Liverpool. She needs to go back to supporting crystal palace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The one thing to remember about Jack is the compulsive lying will precede even the fake poverty. Everything she says is laced with a grain of truth but it’s all embellished and lies.

Imagine being that insecure in yourself you have to make up lies about being in poverty and poor to make people be interested in her. And they still aren’t on any sort of level beyond a random Twitter interaction.
It's that fake poverty thing that's irritating the hell out of me. Lots of people are genuinely living in poverty atm. :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 33
2/10 grunk, no unboxing. Orphy B wins the internet with her deep dive of Facebook. Are you a paralegal?

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I’m more nervous about this game than she is, being a general English football fan (somehow never picked a club). Maybe without SB there, she hasn’t even noticed it’s happening
She loves the game as much as I do.
None much.

Chuckling remembering that tweet ref her first ever Liverpool top, adding the detail of the collar/ neck like its ultimate proof of her allegiance

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s a shame she’s not still a QPR fan because she could have bigged up their efforts to support the mental health of local residents by holding group support sessions inside the stadium.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Re: her handwritten edits at this late stage of the production process - I can’t imagine the rage I’d feel if my employer said I had to implement handwritten, fairly significant changes to the manuscript at this stage. I’m assuming she can’t use Adobe / pdf editing tools? What a pain in the arse for the person having to amend her proofs.

I’m probably mithering as I don’t work in the cookbook / the next me-moir of boring, grasping lives of people who can’t cook or write sector - buuuuut, still. She must be fairly mollycoddled.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
3rd generation. How bleeping desperate to be special.
I went to a catholic school and almost everyone’s grandparents or their parents were Irish/Italian, sometimes the kids were themselves. Know who called themselves an immigrant, no one.
You aren’t special Jack, just very average.

Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.