Jack Monroe #314 Take care on the stairs you pretend to fall down repeatedly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a massive football fan she’s decided not to mention the final at all, I see

• Haha
Reactions: 54
At best, Jack wasn't being serious and the suggestion that her son manage her 'socials' was her being a lying knobhead. At worst, given his parentification of Jack, I wouldn't be surprised if SB had actually suggested it to get his mum off social media a bit.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
She's liked this. A tweet by a guy who is under investigation for sending threatening tweets to a female writer / columnist known to this parish (LW).

Screenshot 2022-05-28 at 20.48.02.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 72
Oh my LJC pleeeease Squigs, steal this and repost on Twitter, pretty please with a Del Monte cherry on top 🙏🏻

I knew it. We knew it. We all knew it. She was not bleeping destitute that Christmas. She was bloody not. Lying bleep
Not destitute and starving, and clearly not a husk wracked with anxiety, hiding from knocks at the door either! Happy for any old stranger to have her number and pop over. Unbelievable.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 93
She’s such a massive football fan she’s decided not to mention the final at all, I see
Now come on, she’s so enthralled, she couldn’t possibly!
My mum sometimes pretends to be a bit more interested in football than she really is, for my benefit (even now in my 30s) if I’m excited about something and I’m at her house. It can be a sweet thing to do. When it’s not Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1301303

2011 the year of the great poverty, and no presents for Christmas. Still inviting people over for playdates and putting her mobile number out into the public realm. (I've redacted it).

To all the nasty squigs defending the lying mare, stop it. She's a fraud and a grifter, she's making fools out of you and you're paying for the privilege.
This is astonishing. In the depths of the poverty she is offering cake and coffee to any amount of Mummies, Daddies and children. So presumably her abode wasn't too cold and crappy to be inviting strangers around.
Unbelievable.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 94
Oh my LJC pleeeease Squigs, steal this and repost on Twitter, pretty please with a Del Monte cherry on top 🙏🏻

I knew it. We knew it. We all knew it. She was not bleeping destitute that Christmas. She was bloody not. Lying bleep
"errrr you don't get to know my life story but I actually made the cakes out of the last scrapings of jam teamed up with leftover ashes saved from the fire station... and the coffee? Don't even ask #POOR"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
If the book business is so crap then quit you stupid twonk! Also she is not disabled nor a third gen immigrant. Stfu already Jackie.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Every time I think she can't sink any lower, she somehow manages it. How is she even contemplating allowing her son access to her social media when she claims to get daily abuse and death threats, including people threatening to set her on fire and pour acid over her genitals!? We all know she's only thinking about this frankly insane idea because she thinks it'll scare her detractors into backing down from trying to sneak even the slightest criticism into her echo chamber. Ghastly, twisted person.

If SB wants extra money, how about dipping into her Patreon cash to up his pocket money? Oh, I forgot, that "doesn't even cover the rent and bills."

Or just ask him to do a few more chores from the list. ( Original SS from @colouredlines )

Screenshot_20220528-210205_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
I wonder if she'll suddenly become the biggest Liverpool fan ever to walk the earth if they win... or if she'll stay silent either way.

Maybe she'll be supporting RM now... and the Liverpool love will be "That was THEN".

My app keeps everything it picks up, even if she deletes it. As long at the auto refresh picks it up, I've got it.
Can you see if anyone replied? I always wonder if the hasty deletes sometimes are prompted by a wake up call early reply... or I suppose a WTF DM which we'd never know about.

Reactions: 32
Every time I think she can't sink any lower, she somehow manages it. How is she even contemplating allowing her son access to her social media when she claims to get daily abuse and death threats, including people threatening to set her on fire and pour acid over her genitals!? We all know she's only thinking about this frankly insane idea because she thinks it'll scare her detractors into backing down from trying to sneak even the slightest criticism into her echo chamber. Ghastly, twisted person.

If SB wants extra money, how about dipping into her Patreon cash to up his pocket money? Oh, I forgot, that "doesn't even cover the rent and bills."

Or just ask him to do a few more chores from the list. ( Original SS from @colouredlines )

View attachment 1301409
Jesus, when is this from? Isn't SB only like 12?

Reactions: 38
Where is the biggest Liverpool fan in the world tonight? Why is she not tweeting furiously/excoriatingly/cold dervishingly about all the fans, including kids, with tickets being tear gassed by the French police outside the Stade de France?

Oh right, she's waffling on about how she's not a millionaire and how she's going to palm off the Flying Monkeys on her 12 year old instead. Having a normal one, Monroe.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
I’m more nervous about this game than she is, being a general English football fan (somehow never picked a club). Maybe without SB there, she hasn’t even noticed it’s happening

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.