Jack Monroe #313 You people are weird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chicken Run was the first film I saw in a cinema. The pie machine bit terrified me so much I ran out into a different screen, which was an actual horror film. Dear Reader, I was traumatised. Please send cashos.
Narc chickens are the worst. I'm not sure if you're familiar with my body of works but I appreciate the spoiler. 🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ditto.
Except I always liked them but never saw them live until a few years ago

Dm four times and Dave gahan twice

Saw dave at the London coliseum before Christmas and he was phenomenal

When I say phenomenal he did two DM songs as the encore and I screamed the entire way through and posted the footage on twitter 😂
Oh Dave is a proper showman 😂. That arms out, hip wiggle 😍.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Chicken Run was the first film I saw in a cinema. The pie machine bit terrified me so much I ran out into a different screen, which was an actual horror film. Dear Reader, I was traumatised. Please send cashos.
That makes me feel very old. Mine was The Jungle Book in the early 80s, Disney used to put out all their old films every ten years or so to get a new bunch of kids and parents in.

♫♫ Oh Jack's the queen of the grifters
The Twitter VIP
She fakes a strop
And advocates slop
And that's what been bothering me

Ooh-be-doo
Don't wanna be like you
Don't wanna cook like you
Or look like you

You see it's true
A fake like me
Can't learn to be
Truthful too ♫♫

ETA - all day long, her bleeping face on the BBC website. Wankers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh Dave is a proper showman 😂. That arms out, hip wiggle 😍.
It was so good ... except. And this is really funny. I have no sense of direction and my hotel was like a three minute walk from the venue the hotel printed me directions off and I still got lost 😳

I had to ask directions and worse when I was trying to get back to the tube station the next day it took me an hour to get there and it was 7 minutes away 🙃

In my defence I had never been to Covent Garden before. That's all I have in my defence

• Haha
  • Heart
Has she forgotten her shopping list obsession already? No mention whatsoever after the initial flurry of engagement, as per Rialto.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’d love to see Jack try and hassle Boris. She might be a Narc, but he’s a Psychopath with a very carefully curated bumbling Boris persona, I’d give it 5 mins maximum before she’s off crying and screeching. The level of her delusion is incalculable if she thinks she could get verbally trip him up.’

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Has she forgotten her shopping list obsession already? No mention whatsoever after the initial flurry of engagement, as per Rialto.
And what about her 46k emails - still being printed out I presume.
And weren't we going to be treated to a think piece today or yesterday? About something. duck knows what. It all merges together like slop being slow cooked for eight hours.

ETA just looked and she was going to write a searing and corruscating take down of That Man and his privileged stance on junk food whilst selling junk food.
Bet Jamie was quaking in his bleeping boots 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Oh ffs is this doing the rounds again?
Once again you were NOT part of the 'hashtag excluded' because you made an absolute fortune under lockdown. You actually profited from the pandemic.
You wouldn't have DKL or any of the collabs with Hellmans, McCartney or Del Monte if the pandemic hadn't happened.
You weren't entitled to SEISS because you made too much money under Covid.
I
And she’s a bleeping limited company, not sole trader- so never eligible anyway. Lots of people who set up as companies as a way of reducing their tax found that it bit them on the bum during covid.

“I’m so happy I got turned down for a BBC job so I can be a bleep on Twitter” also, here’s a list of every time I’ve featured on the BBC…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Two radical frugalists sharing tips on plastic bags. #Campaigning #Activism. Completed it, mate

Screenshot_20220527-101324_Chrome.jpg

Spoiler:
They're bleeping plastic bags: of course they're indestructible. You ARE the problem

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Jack (and I quote) 'fingered a leek' once. She actually has a disgusting and triggering way of writing about food.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I'm still laughing about her saying her OH is - what was it? Deliciously ordinary or something? God she truly must've been seething about her previous exes having really good jobs. She clearly wants to be the EXTRAordinary half of the couple 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 55
SOD!
I love Depeche Mode.
Will have to break it to the Old Harold in the morning. 😢

Was going to say something about the stopped clock thing.
Shan't.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That solitary chunk tho. Surely they’d say ‘er is it meant to look like that?’
Also, sunk right to the bottom of .. whatever that thing is meant to be. (A cake? 😕)
That is probably the best photo they could get, too.

• Heart
I'm still laughing about her saying her OH is - what was it? Deliciously ordinary or something? God she truly must've been seething about her previous exes having really good jobs. She clearly wants to be the EXTRAordinary half of the couple 😬
I think it was “refreshingly ordinary” 🤢 it was narcissistic of her as well.

Like she’s so special and famous that getting acquainted with an ordinary pleb is such a unique joy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Happy birthday to THAT MAN!

Before he got the gig she felt entitled to, Jack was in fact a bit of a Jamie Oliver stan. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...19/jack-monroe-on-jamie-oliver-the-cooks-cook

Screenshot_20220527-035651~2.png

She even did a video for one of his YouTube channels - https://cookingonabootstrap.com/2014/05/09/ive-joined-the-foodtube-family-first-video-here/?amp=1

Would've thought she might not want it to still be up there, now thinks he's 'selling shite for his own profit margins'... Moral codes and that 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.