Jack Monroe #313 You people are weird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another forum I frequent 🔺 mentioned Jack today, one person saying she looked and sounded unhinged like she had just been forced out of bed only for someone else to reply asking 'what's a Jack Monroe?' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Christ, how embarrassing to put the part-time jobs you did on Saturdays as a teenager on your gotcha list. I'm a year older than Jack and all that weekend waitress/supermarket/paper round stuff was deleted from my CV at least 10 years ago, when I had enough experience in my chosen career to make it irrelevant.

I am cringing so hard at the thought of a woman in her 30s going "HA! I'm not lazy, I worked in Sainsbury's every Sunday for six months in 2004! Check mate, motherfucker!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
Barbara Chickens got what she deserved. Chickens take their gang affiliations very seriously, every coop is like LA in the 80s. I would know as I have watched Chicken Run multiple times so I am a literal expert.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Barbara Chickens got what she deserved. Chickens take their gang affiliations very seriously, every coop is like LA in the 80s. I would know as I have watched Chicken Run multiple times so I am a literal expert.
Chicken Run is one of the greatest films ever made, sorry for derailing the thread, Poca. It needed to be said.

Jack is Mrs Tweedy, same shark eyes and love of cheap food.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I do like some people from Essex. Not Jack

Andy Fletcher from Depeche mode died today. So young. 60

(He was from Essex)

Been a few celeb deaths today

Ray Liotta too
Jack doesn't even know who Andy Fletcher is. Even I know he was from basildon

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 1296900

A lot of jobs in a small amount of time isn't the epic burn, or proof of a hard worker, that she thinks it is. Obviously can't stick at anything for long or was sacked 🤷‍♀️.
I would say she was actually imagining some of them but we know she can't lie.
My very own 17 year old SB has gone through a fair few of those 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Right. Barbara Chickens was doing A LOT of work behind the scenes. You don't know tit about the hen life. 28 hours a day. Sometimes roosting out IN THE WILD and not even going in the cosy coop.
Pipe down pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do we have obsessive relationships with our crockery?

Or is it just Jack? Is this series just about Jack?
I do not. Other than having a favoured mug, which, being a clumsy bugger, I tend to break with some regularity and have to find a new one, I can't say it's something I give any thought to really.

It's definitely all about Jack, and I am in no way prepared to listen to her droning on about plates!

What a ninny she is! All those jobs and not a sausage for doing any of them. I wonder if there was some way her agent could negotiate some pay. Oh hang on, didn’t she tweet to someone else about being paid for her time including ‘recovery’ 😑 At least screenshot your tweets for future reference, you prunedog
You'd think she'd have seperate lever arch files for them, wouldn't you?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I do like some people from Essex. Not Jack

Andy Fletcher from Depeche mode died today. So young. 60

(He was from Essex)

Been a few celeb deaths today

Ray Liotta too
Jack doesn't even know who Andy Fletcher is. Even I know he was from basildon
Oh no ☹. I haven't watched the news today. I'm a huge Depeche Mode fan. From their small venues right up to their stadium gigs. There was an amazing gig on Sky Arts at the weekend.

Rest in paradise Andy ❤.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Chicken Run is one of the greatest films ever made, sorry for derailing the thread, Poca. It needed to be said.

Jack is Mrs Tweedy, same shark eyes and love of cheap food.
Chicken Run was the first film I saw in a cinema. The pie machine bit terrified me so much I ran out into a different screen, which was an actual horror film. Dear Reader, I was traumatised. Please send cashos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh no ☹. I haven't watched the news today. I'm a huge Depeche Mode fan. From their small venues right up to their stadium gigs. There was an amazing gig on Sky Arts at the weekend.

Rest in paradise Andy ❤.
Ditto.
Except I always liked them but never saw them live until a few years ago

Dm four times and Dave gahan twice

Saw dave at the London coliseum before Christmas and he was phenomenal

When I say phenomenal he did two DM songs as the encore and I screamed the entire way through and posted the footage on twitter 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.