Jack Monroe #313 You people are weird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love 'I'm not riled at all'

But here's a lengthy list of a bunch of 'jobs' I've been given- most of which would have lasted a matter of hours- that would suggest I earn quite a decent wage thankyou.

Never mind that the majority of those would be her wanging on about that one time at the foodbank.....#suchwork #muchuseful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Alexandra Steadman on IG does great meal planning budgeting tips. Much friendlier content and she shows the end results x
She lives in a house her wealthy parents paid for so sadly different cheek of the same arse. It’s all cosplay to these people, something to make a bit of #content about and then duck off to John Lewis to buy more tit to ram in their #gifted house with the money they saved on not shopping exclusively at Waitrose this week? 🤷🏻‍♀️😴

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Do we have a facebooking farming frau in the house? 🦉🍾 at: Pfft, they're BUSY!!
Screenshot_20220526-222314_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a ninny she is! All those jobs and not a sausage for doing any of them. I wonder if there was some way her agent could negotiate some pay. Oh hang on, didn’t she tweet to someone else about being paid for her time including ‘recovery’ 😑 At least screenshot your tweets for future reference, you prunedog

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’ve been feeling tit recently reading these threads with the frustration of her absolute dickheadery.

but tonight I am just finding it amusing imagining her being all bolshy and calling people ‘pal’ in real life. It’s so far fetched it’s absurd!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Passively aggressively issuing 'pals' and 'mates' like she's the bollock-faced bouncer at a provincial branch of Popworld. What a tosser she is.
It makes me laugh 😂. Next time I'm facing down a gang of wannabe roadman (or actual real life drug dealing dicks. At work 🔺) I'm going to call them pal and mate. It'll be fiiiiiiine 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She was on BBC news LITERALLY today.

You weren’t really that great though hun and tbh kind of took the limelight away from the issue at hand.

Anyway, you got your little camera and boom moment didn’t you? We all know how much you love staring up into those bright lights and seeing that big grey fluffy thing above your head 💫.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
duck that Glasgow event for cementing in the public perception her lies about being autistic. And she's spoken about disability issues? Since WHEN? That weird j1g-fuelled headteacher pile-on about a fascist school not catering for autistic kids does not count, nor does saying 'don't be mean I have ADHD 🥺'. Putting a wheelchair emoji in your Twitter name certainly doesn't count either. She doesn't give a duck about disabled people because they aren't the all important Jack Monroe, the most severely afflicted person to ever have lived but only when embroiled in a Twitter spat or expected to do some actual work. She's really lapsang souchonged my prunes. I hope she completes a triumvirate of falling down the spiral stairs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
1653601277561.png

A lot of jobs in a small amount of time isn't the epic burn, or proof of a hard worker, that she thinks it is. Obviously can't stick at anything for long or was sacked 🤷‍♀️.
I would say she was actually imagining some of them but we know she can't lie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I was trying to think of something funny to say about eggs.

I can’t.

Pointless post really.

Send humouros.
It's a bit silly but my mum used to call eggs 'cackleberries'. She grew up on a farm in rural Québec so who knows where that came from.
Canadians, eh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Has she ever even mentioned it? You'd think the council tax on that bungalow would be wild.
Her house is council tax band F, £2681/year. On her street, in “one of the most deprived areas in the UK”, all the properties are between bands E-G.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.