Jack Monroe #313 You people are weird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
please stop calling intangible concepts 'delicious', jack. it's gross and sets my non-crumbly teeth on edge

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hi Jack,

Thought I'd give you a quick heads up on this one (Not squigged as he has 150k+ followers).
Screenshot_20220526-215947.png

Pear and long pig meatloaf, incoming!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I expect she does. It's very hard to get away with it nowadays. Of course it might be included in her rent, depends on her contract.
Also, the £400 is tied to electric usage, not council tax. Every household that is on the national grid is entitled to it.
The more you know!

I haven't been following today's news at all, can you tell? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Is she pissed she doesn’t get the 650 handout as she is not on means tested benefits?

maybe that’s why she’s being such an utter dick
Probably. Though she seems to not need much of an excuse to be an utter dick these days.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1296842

ETA the above has been deleted and replaced with this.

View attachment 1296843
Oh stop it. I'm in my 50's. I used to go yellow sticker hunting with my Dad when I was a teenager. Our local asda had to stop it for ages due to people fighting in the aisles.

I also used to go to our local Tesco with my Mum on a Saturday afternoon, when I was younger than a teen, and they had a man on a PA system telling everyone which aisles the marked down bargains were on.

It's not a new thing 🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Has the mail ever belittled people that buy value stuff? I find it hard to believe as supermarkets advertise with them and lots of readers would buy them. If you tweet something to does it make it a reality?

The mail 10 years ago was doing the work the Vicky Beckham index regularly gets praised for despite not existing
Screenshot_20220526-222004_Chrome.jpg

Edited to add maybe a snooty columnist has? Like the when Liz Jones moans that the spar near her second home doesn't have any expensive wine. But it hardly seems like an editorial stance the paper would take.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Passively aggressively issuing 'pals' and 'mates' like she's the bollock-faced bouncer at a provincial branch of Popworld. What a tosser she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Jack, you have been in a shop in the vicinity of a dog.
You have not made a new friend. It looks barely interested by you.
IF it was interested in you, you wouldn't be able to take a photo of it because of personal space vs. camera angles which happy dogs that have just made a new friend do not understand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.