Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh, the guardian have rehashed her BBC interview as well. FFS, it's not mind-blowing in the slightest you absolute goon!! This has been happening for a while but so glad to see you've caught up with the bandwagon you're "leading".

Screenshot_20220526-125845.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She only knows this because this visit to the SE foodbank was a one off for this interview. They probably told her some stuff she didn't know because she's never put in the work (genuinely) behind the scenes.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Hooting and fizzing at the idea she has to cover her tattoos in supermarkets to save her from being mobbed.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
No doubt mackie has already elbowed her way to the front of the queue, with her hand out for the £650 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Urgh, the guardian have rehashed her BBC interview as well. FFS, it's not mind-blowing in the slightest you absolute goon!! This has been happening for a while but so glad to see you've caught up with the bandwagon you're "leading".

View attachment 1295475
It's mindblowing for someone like Jack who can afford the fuel to cook already cooked chicken for ten hours.

I watched that little clip. It's mindblowing that she's still being given airtime to whinge about one time ten years ago she didn't have 4p for jam while her millionaire family stood by and watched. She never gains any humility. Even after speaking to genuine food bank users, she's still me me me.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
The way she describes her meals 🤢 I don’t want to eat anything that’s been “blurbing” or whatever. Makes me think of the Bog of Eternal Stench.

Also I’m an OG frau and I couldn’t tell you what her tattoos look like because I’ve never paid attention, so I doubt the mere mortals of Asda give a tit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Pickled eggs. Pickled. Eggs.

Is there any foul food from the rectum of satan that she will not gobble up like a greedy goblin?

All I can say is I'm glad I don't do her washing, with all the eggs, prunes and beans her knickers must be like the Battle of the Somme.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Hooting and fizzing at the idea she has to cover her tattoos in supermarkets to save her from being mobbed.
Wait a minute… I know those generic designs that look like they were hastily chosen from a wallI in the tattooist in 2007…. Jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"Jack Monroe said: “There’s been a lot of discussion recently around soaring energy costs and rising food bills, and the cost of toiletries and personal care essentials are also rising steeply, which leaves many people unable to afford the basics needed for personal health hygiene and dignity.

“It’s embarrassing to not be able to afford things that others might take for granted, like soap, tampons, deodorant, toothpaste, shampoo and hygiene poverty is fast becoming a hidden impact of the Cost of Living crisis. That’s why the work Superdrug is doing here is so needed and I hope that by sharing some ‘Shop Smart’ tips together that we can help in some small way.”

Simon Comins, Chief Commercial Officer at Superdrug said: “Superdrug’s vision has always been to make health and beauty accessible to all." (continues)

👀 😬
that was definitely written by their comms team - no mention of ‘my, me, I’…

Pickled eggs. Pickled. Eggs.

Is there any foul food from the rectum of satan that she will not gobble up like a greedy goblin?

All I can say is I'm glad I don't do her washing, with all the eggs, prunes and beans her knickers must be like the Battle of the Somme.
im deid 😂😂😂😂💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.