Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she post like this? 'Mate'. 'Pal'. 'I'll take 'em both', 'pissant flapping face hole'. She's literally nothing like that in any TV/SM content I've ever seen.
One day she'll forget and say this to the wrong person though, and them giving her a thump means she won't need an eyeshadow pallette! I wonder if Big Dave's coughed up a house deposit, or like I said yesterday, the libel case has been settled pre-trial.

Reactions: 26
I don’t think Jack is even aware of the emotional abuse she constantly inflicts on him.

Far too wrapped up in herself.
My son is younger than SB and nobody knows how he’ll be by the time he reaches 11/12. But Jack doesn’t realise how lucky she is and I find that difficult to watch.

I would pay good money to be able to sit down and watch a film with my son. Chat about it, chat about him, listen to what he has to say.

Jack Monroe will never, ever be truly happy because she’s so ungrateful and can’t see that flashy things and pots of cash are not what it’s all about.

#sadlenny

• Heart
Reactions: 90
If it is a mortgage, where has she suddenly got a large sum of money from for a deposit?

OT but has she donated the rest of the Teemill money to the unknown charities yet?

👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If it is a mortgage, where has she suddenly got a large sum of money from for a deposit?

OT but has she donated the rest of the Teemill money to the unknown charities yet?

👀
Netflix - Sticky Brown Poo

Twitter - a few tweets about zero waste slop

Superdrug - teaching the poors how to wash

Plus patreon and tip jar pay pigs

(Speculation m'lud)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
God all this smack talk is so tragic 😅 it’s all talk, in person she crumbles like her teeth. Jack couldn’t duck her way out a wet paper bag as my late dad would say.
Making BJ look stupid is like shooting fish in a barrel but Jack would still end up looking silly if she interviewed him.
3D0D04C1-3FAC-4788-B698-929EC504CA18.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Thing is she doesn't even do any of the sharing - no mention of slop squad, barely a mention of the awards (pretended she was just attending?!), no mention of superdrug, one or two posts for the netflix and twitter collabs... I mean what do brands get from her??
Going by Linda McCartney, a whole load of grief 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I feel like I'm never going to be able to eat a Chinese again because I'm going to permanently associate it with Jack's crumbly gnashers. RIP cashew beef, I loved you.
We've planned a Chinese for tonight as eldest daughter is popping over.
Don't fancy it now.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
One day she'll forget and say this to the wrong person though, and them giving her a thump means she won't need an eyeshadow pallette! I wonder if Big Dave's coughed up a house deposit, or like I said yesterday, the libel case has been settled pre-trial.
No way would a settlement be a dot on the horizon, let alone concluded

Reactions: 23
Thing is she doesn't even do any of the sharing - no mention of slop squad, barely a mention of the awards (pretended she was just attending?!), no mention of superdrug, one or two posts for the netflix and twitter collabs... I mean what do brands get from her??
Not much which is why there is never repeat business 🤔

Look at Stacey Solomon (lol Jack your not in the same league!)
But she's just announced another collaboration with Primark, when have you ever seen Jack work with anyone "again"
Can't even call her a one hit wonder - she's just a one hitter 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
God all this smack talk is so tragic 😅 it’s all talk, in person she crumbles like her teeth. Jack couldn’t duck her way out a wet paper bag as my late dad would say.
Making BJ look stupid is like shooting fish in a barrel but Jack would still end up looking silly if she interviewed him.
View attachment 1293240
I'm waiting for her to go full on roadman 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not much which is why there is never repeat business 🤔

Look at Stacey Solomon (lol Jack your not in the same league!)
But she's just announced another collaboration with Primark, when have you ever seen Jack work with anyone "again"
Can't even call her a one hit wonder - she's just a one hitter 🤷🏻‍♀️
One tit blunder

• Haha
Reactions: 37
There's a Dental Hospital in Glasgow, I'm not sure how it works elsewhere but it acts as a kind of dental A & E - it's a teaching hospital so it's kind of horrible because you've always got a loads of students gathered around you while you lie in the chair but they get the job done.
There’s one like that in Southend too!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20220525-160825.png

So Jack saw this and created her own thread, right?Just like she did with the shopping lists. Seeing her story magpie in front of our eyes is quite terrifying tbh.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 80
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.