Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has been avoiding using the swearies (🤮🤮🤮) while waiting to hear about a BBC job? Okay. You’re still meant to be doing other work with OTHER professional organisations/companies, you dingleberry! If I had an open SM account and wrote anything that was deemed offensive (and yes, some people do find angry, swearing rants offensive), I would be called into HR. Doesn’t matter if I’m ranting about Asda pasta, or BJ’s morals, or my bin collection, it’s unprofessional and embarrassing. How the duck has Superdrug looked at her Twitter, read the absolute liquid tit that she comes out with, and thinks, ‘Ah yes, a voice for the poors, she seems lovely.’ WHO?! I don’t write complaints to companies but I will be once I see her contribution (no swearing).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Awww, good luck in your meeting. Chapeau! Thoughts and prayers, hun. Hope you get EXACTLY what you deserve….. mwah ha haaa

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yeah cos the BBC of all people aren't gonna look at your tweets from a year ago, and believe it or not as they are Tory aligned now do you really think they will go for a witch that while secretly being tory slags them off for parreon profit? Lmao

Reactions: 21
So she has been avoiding using the swearies (🤮🤮🤮) while waiting to hear about a BBC job? Okay. You’re still meant to be doing other work with OTHER professional organisations/companies, you dingleberry! If I had an open SM account and wrote anything that was deemed offensive (and yes, some people do find angry, swearing rants offensive), I would be called into HR. Doesn’t matter if I’m ranting about Asda pasta, or BJ’s morals, or my bin collection, it’s unprofessional and embarrassing. How the duck has Superdrug looked at her Twitter, read the absolute liquid tit that she comes out with, and thinks, ‘Ah yes, a voice for the poors, she seems lovely.’ WHO?! I don’t write complaints to companies but I will be once I see her contribution (no swearing).
I have

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Has she actually managed to drag herself to a meeting, despite the grapefruit ankle which made it impossible to get down her stairs last night, and the crumbling teeth? What a big brave dog (™️Louise Thompson).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Sheesh Jack, I dislike Boris as much as I dislike you, but that day you wanted to "interrogate" him he was in a really important (Nato I think?) meeting about Ukraine with other world leaders, he wasn't going about fretting how he'd get discombobulated/eradicated/anothermisusedadjectived by a not very famous Twitter charlatan.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Economist squigg earlier
View attachment 1292646
Also was the same squigg on that weird one about homeless hostels and said “if you are struggling with rent let us know”

Account was set up in May 2022 yet seems very familiar with Jack’s body of work.
I'm riding the eternal grunk train and I'm sure a forensic Frau has picked this up, but the sock means "distract" not detract. I'm sure they quite like to detract from the incoming landmark libel chaos..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does she keep doing this? I guess she's the type of person who finds farts humorous.

Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 14.45.59.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
She posted this before she went into the meeting of her life. Hopefully she has managed to fart during it.
Ahhh gotcha!

Now just imagining Jack stood outside the bank, steaming up the windows with her guffs before she goes in. TOOT TOOT!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
🙏 please say the tooth drama ends today the thoughts of crumbling rancid teeth is beginning to trigger my inner hypochondriac and making me chew very gently and softly just in case🙏

also re: the creepy parcel guy. She’s handling it so badly, it shouldn’t have got to this point - why hasn’t she nipped this in the bud yet? She really has no sense of boundaries at all it’s very worrying, for example that she thinks there’s nothing wrong with saying she takes it upon herself to help suicidal strangers on twitter rather than immediately signposting them to the relevant place. Safeguarding nightmare! Hopefully it’s all lies.

Because she's that desperate to get a freebie she doesn thave any boundaries. She's done this before even going as far as giving out her home address to get a freebie.

Wasn't it a key chain thing to hold her keys and cards she got from a follower - that didn't go through her agent via the next door neighbour.

Desperado 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 25
She's never been completely well ever since the dayhab, she needs an extended break from sm and everything to get her head right. I bet the professionals who helped her last year are dissapointed with how little how she has come on. She's sober yes, but she's not mentally well and she keeps flogging a dead horse for attention resulting in it declining further.
If she left twitter she genuinely wouldn't have a 'job'.
It's an easy way to generate publicity and get all these one off appearances and accolades based on reshares of her original posts .
She is not capable of generating work any other way than yelling soundbites and backing them up with oft told 'tales', adapted from her own experiences and those of other people

A quick reminder that Jack and SB were eating a Chinese takeaway and watching Umbrella Academy on March 24, a full two months before she managed to get the TV working and acquire broadband:

View attachment 1292712

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
God I feel for that mortgage advisor - having to deal with the prune farts, adenoidal breathing and Jack throwing random bits of paper about beans costing 5676% more than in 2012 and that's why she only has a £19 deposit.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
If she left twitter she genuinely wouldn't have a 'job'.
It's an easy way to generate publicity and get all these one off appearances and accolades based on reshares of her original posts .
She is not capable of generating work any other way than yelling soundbites and backing them up with oft told 'tales', adapted from her own experiences and those of other people

Thing is she doesn't even do any of the sharing - no mention of slop squad, barely a mention of the awards (pretended she was just attending?!), no mention of superdrug, one or two posts for the netflix and twitter collabs... I mean what do brands get from her??

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thing is she doesn't even do any of the sharing - no mention of slop squad, barely a mention of the awards (pretended she was just attending?!), no mention of superdrug, one or two posts for the netflix and twitter collabs... I mean what do brands get from her??
A harsh lesson in being more careful when picking someone to promote their brand?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.