Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it must be all bullshit because she never gets a takeaway when she's has SB there!
I've had so many dream homes fall through too........I just keep looking on Rightmove at stuff I can't afford and don't get to view, then it gets sold 🤷‍♀️ Life truly sucks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
She had a gander on Rightmove, that's not a house purchase falling through. What planet is she on?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Especially with her tax record. There's no way she could apply for a mortgage.

So it's either another lie (a very nonsensical one for a professional poverty performer), or someone else is paying for it.
She’s probably a cash buyer, her Patreon is paying handsomely. 💷

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
OH is back. She's deffo reading here.

Also apparently security is one feature she was looking for...I wonder what was in spaces squigs box?!
I expect her to start wanging on about the stalker again imminently about how she just 'had' to break contract and move and is paying double rent and mortgage poor little manic pixie *rattle rattle*

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think this one - lift, security, ~quirky~ interior that would appeal to smol pixies.

If she's not a cash buyer she's going to be in for a shock with interest rates increasing. She'll need quite the deposit to ring it under her rent (£1500 p/m?)

• Wow
Reactions: 49
Pretty much everything she has written in the last 24/48 hours is for us. She’s trolling us. I LOVE IT Jack 👋, can’t wait for the gotcha aneurism 💔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
OH doesn't mean Other Half like on Mumsnet..

She's being haunted by this fella:

And it's a nother fine mess he's gotten her into..

(For the kids.. that's Oliver Hardy.. 😜)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just like the famous black eye, pictures or it never happened Jack.

Does she have munchausens or is just a total compulsive lying narcissist?

Why isn’t anyone questioning her terrible lies and contradictions? I’ve came to the r conclusion the squigs are thick as duck and blind to her grift. It’s the only scenario.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Screenshot_20220524-195003_Twitter.jpg

Aaaand the other shoe drops. Publisher has given her a "hard" 7 day deadline to finally get her sodding book finished (I assume the previous 4 deadlines were just soft ones), so there's been a conveniently timed Jaccident.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 79
Absolute cheeky witch.

estate agents are actually professionals and could lose their jobs by breaching confidentiality.

1653417686280.png

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.