Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Telling the estate agent you only have £19 isn't going to help you be the chosen buyer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
She’s always falling down the stairs. Maybe she should live in a bungalow.

thought she was
A) skint
B) tied in to another year at Casa Shithole
She said a month or two ago she has a secret little plan to maybe get a small teeny tiny (adjective adjective make it sound insignificant etc) forever home by the end of the year for her and SB

Reactions: 31
I've planned my funeral, I did it after my mum died very unexpectedly but she had written a letter with what she wanted, and a letter for us about how she loved us all. It made the plans much easier as we just handed it over to the vicar and undertaker. We were in such shock I don't think we could have managed to sort it out otherwise, I know my dad couldn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Coming like a fury from the past, have grunked up to page 30 something on the last thread. Fewmin.

I was a mainstay grandee on the Mumsnet thread called: "I found a list". Look out fellow contributors, wait for your found shopping lists to now become her lists.

Do something original, duck face Jack, if that's even possible? I doubt it.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
A few more receipts from the past couple of months.

Screenshot_20220524-191626_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220524-191554_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220524-191509_Twitter.jpg

Now she's buying a house. LITERALLY CAN'T LIE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Ok, stop it now! I’m not allowing a completed it mate on a list of "wouldn’t it be great" and "what about".

5 – Ticked off today – well done you. (y)
4 – Just dug it out of your emails. You were asked to do it a few weeks ago and it was SO AMAZING that you forgot about it. Not yet happened.
3 – Just been asked to consider this one an hour ago. Not yet happened or confirmed.
2 – Had a chat in a car about it today. Not yet happened or confirmed.
1 – Were asked a while ago. Not yet happened or confirmed but you’re treating the enquiry as a completed it mate.

I see now how you convince yourself you’ve invented things. If something floats in front of you like a copulating butterfly, it’s yours...to keep...forever...job done.
ETA
Oh dear, I see she’s already heading for Lights Out again. Quick turn around even for you, booboo.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
On (yet another) grunk so taking my chances on where this will land.

I’m effing knackered - the rollercoaster of narc highs and rages is exhausting just to watch.

On a separate note, I have been listening to buttloads of Rammstein lately and, while it reminded me of leather and sex when I was a teen, it now reminds me of you lot 🇩🇪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I hope she picks up space squigs parcel before she moves. At this rate she’ll be in a new house by next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I bought in the last slump and needed the mortgage in principle before I was allowed to view anywhere. I shall be looking at Southend property prices later...

Not sure I'm ready for mortgage Jack. Imagine the poor sod who ends up doing the conveyancing for her? Nightmare! Then the smug "forever home" picture, no doubt leaving us able to 🔺 in minutes the location.

Wait, it's all bollocks so thankfully won't ever happen

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She got knocked back for a £10 per month internet contract a couple of weeks ago. Now she's putting offers in on a house? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.