Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was actually convinced Jack was RSM when Jack went on a rant saying “this is my story” when in fact it actually wasn’t. I thought she had logged into wrong acccount. I know she isn’t RSM but I like to amuse myself with it.

Bucket list news:

View attachment 1291350
So Harold has been told smol pixie can't move on to his sheltered housing. Or that's what he is telling Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I was actually convinced Jack was RSM when Jack went on a rant saying “this is my story” when in fact it actually wasn’t. I thought she had logged into wrong acccount. I know she isn’t RSM but I like to amuse myself with it.

Bucket list news:

View attachment 1291350
Right a few questions
1. I thought she was tied up in some sort of contract with the not crappy in the slightest crappy bungalow what’s happened there?
2. Isn’t fell through a term used when purchasing a property not renting?
3. How do you phenomenally fall down the stairs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Lymph node infection, toothache and a dodgy ankle! 🙄 It’s like Top Trumps!
Compulsive liars are never actually good at it! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So she’s gone from not being able to afford her rent to being able to afford the deposit on a seafront property in Southend in less than a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
C’mon Laurence, you must have read the wiki by now. If you out the grifting, cosplaying, con artist with millionaire parents we’ll vote for you at the next election.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
£19 to enough to buy a house in a few days...

Amazing really..

I bet she's cashed in the patreon funds.. just let the build up for a couple months

I'm not the only one that can see the glaring contradiction am I?
Especially with her tax record. There's no way she could apply for a mortgage.

So it's either another lie (a very nonsensical one for a professional poverty performer), or someone else is paying for it.

Reactions: 38
OH is back. She's deffo reading here.

Also apparently security is one feature she was looking for...I wonder what was in spaces squigs box?!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Also Umbrella Academy isn’t a movie, it’s a series. She’ll be writing to Mr Netflix when it finishes in 45 minutes with none of the plot points resolved.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
1. Is this where the Teemill money went? Maybe she’s a cash buyer
2. Poor enough for a Chinese…again!
3. Watching UA on your phone at someone else’s house Jack! Cos you don’t have a Tv or internet and that’s on Netflix and you only watch Netflix at other peoples houses!

Jesus Christ the woman is unreal

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.