Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£19 to enough to buy a house in a few days...

Amazing really..

I bet she's cashed in the patreon funds.. just let the build up for a couple months

I'm not the only one that can see the glaring contradiction am I?
Dear heart, the bank account and investment portfolio are kept separately

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Especially with her tax record. There's no way she could apply for a mortgage.

So it's either another lie (a very nonsensical one for a professional poverty performer), or someone else is paying for it.
At this point, I think she is just coming out with any old shite to wind us up 🤷. I'd pay it all little attention tbh. She's in that 'my life is sooo amazing rn' phase that she gets into, it's all a performance. This is usually shortly followed by the lights off, leave me alone phase.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
OH is so good at making sure she goes to all her medical appointments but didn't insist on her seeing a dentist, what, 48 hours ago? Does OH have a rotten teeth fetish? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
£19 to enough to buy a house in a few days...

Amazing really..

I bet she's cashed in the patreon funds.. just let the build up for a couple months

I'm not the only one that can see the glaring contradiction am I?
Shes like ExH1, who claims he’s skint when really he’s got 20K spread across 3 accounts, and only £500 in his current. Not the same as my skint.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It sounds like she was chasing the agent for a viewing - so she hadn’t even seen this place. So on that basis she really can’t say her dream place has fallen through. 🙄
And now she’s saying she wants an admin assistant. Whatever happened to the one she had? (And has been claiming furlough payments for? 🤔)

Reactions: 39
Also Umbrella Academy isn’t a movie, it’s a series. She’ll be writing to Mr Netflix when it finishes in 45 minutes with none of the plot points resolved.
She ain’t bright enough to understand UA. SB will be sat explaining it to her the way I explain what I do for a job to my 97 year old Great Grandmother.

Can’t get broadband cos failed credit check but can get a mortgage? Cool story, bro.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She obviously piggybacks the Netflix from Big Dave or SB’s dad. Glad he’s getting a Chinese takeaway, bit much for a school night but better than slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg I just can’t with her. The lies are off the scale and I can’t actually understand why no squigs are challenging her. For someone who posts every bowel movement online, the opportunity for a few thousand likes for a picture of her swollen ankle would be too good to miss. Which means it never happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Phenomenally fell down the stairs? Phenomenally? She’s doing this tit on purpose now isn’t she.
She’s got to be surely?! ETA about literally everything she’s said today- for our benefit
6CC816C0-C700-4006-9402-C0EE807365D4.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.