Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never imagined my own funeral. Is that a very narc thing to do? Now I think about it, it would be in the capable hands of my sister. And what was all of that last will and testament bullshit? She doesn’t need one if she’s fine with everything going to her son, all £19 of it. No idea if she’s just joking about tweeting from the grave. I’m not very good with knowing when people are joking or not. Maybe I have undiagnosed SEVERE autism, I don’t know.
I think funeral planning is relatively normal (and sensible!) - I once found a document that my mum had saved with notes of hymns and readings she wants at hers. I didn't find a document of salacious tweets to be released after her death, though. What a shame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
And now I am deceased.
Have you selected your funeral song? Maybe ‘I’m Too sexy’? ‘World’s Greatest’? The lesser known Queen song ‘I’m the Best Friend’.

Remember and hit someone up to slowly, gently release all your randy tweets…

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Roadside Mum is the charming individual who had the picture of her kids' lunch parcel go viral during lockdown. At first she was hailed as a hero, however as time has gone on it turns out she is a horror of a person.
She has her own thread on here.
She is so bizarre and like a caricature of 'angry, disabled, bisexual single mother with kids with disabilities and has arguments with literally every person I ever meet because they are ableist/sexist/homophobic/twats'
Oh and also claims to be a traveller but this is put into question by tattlers who are actually part of the travelling community. Apparently her way of speaking is more like someone cosplaying)
The possibility of her being some sort of alter ego of Jack's is a very popular opinion. There is evidence to prove she isn't, but for me there are just too many similarities.
IMHO she is Jack.
(Or Vonny. I'm also convinced she is Vonny🤣)
Dear heartVonVon, the Scottish Jack. In fairness she got off social media, ending her awful kitten business and also safeguarding her children.
Irn Bru Vonny is up there with Lorraine’s growler and Danielle Lloyd Pringles, and Mr Tumble car exhaust for rudest things on this whole site for me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve never imagined my own funeral. Is that a very narc thing to do? Now I think about it, it would be in the capable hands of my sister. And what was all of that last will and testament bullshit? She doesn’t need one if she’s fine with everything going to her son, all £19 of it. No idea if she’s just joking about tweeting from the grave. I’m not very good with knowing when people are joking or not. Maybe I have undiagnosed SEVERE autism, I don’t know.
My dad, an atheist who didn't get his kids baptised, wants a church funeral purely so I can do this. Still not sure how serious he is 🤨

The only times I've imagined my own funeral is when I've been suicidal, think I'm a bit too young and broke to need to actually write a will/plan a funeral yet

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I was actually convinced Jack was RSM when Jack went on a rant saying “this is my story” when in fact it actually wasn’t. I thought she had logged into wrong acccount. I know she isn’t RSM but I like to amuse myself with it.

Bucket list news:

1653414259961.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
She’s always falling down the stairs. Maybe she should live in a bungalow.

thought she was
A) skint
B) tied in to another year at Casa Shithole

• Haha
Reactions: 110
I was actually convinced Jack was RSM when Jack went on a rant saying “this is my story” when in fact it actually wasn’t. I thought she had logged into wrong acccount. I know she isn’t RSM but I like to amuse myself with it.

Bucket list news:

View attachment 1291350
So she CAN afford a forever home??? I can’t. I literally cannot deal!!! Agghhhh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Locked into rental contract for another year by Evil Landlady, no chance of getting a mortgage, no savings and £19 in the bank account but having a dream house "fall through" is it?

How are even her most ardent fans not waking up to the bullshit yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
A home she's in love with has "fallen through"? She's looking at places to buy? Putting in offers? But she only has £19 in her bank account. I don't understand.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89
Also surely that thread is just proof she's successful off the back of the poors
Yup, the more people struggle, the more work Jack gets. That's a clear fact 🤷

Chuffed to get thread title, though I will selflessly donate my angel dentist prize to Jack, as my teeth are not manky and falling out my head 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Phenomenally fell down the stairs? Phenomenally? She’s doing this tit on purpose now isn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Bucket list news:

View attachment 1291350
Can someone locate the moment because I missed it! She has been tweeting relentlessly for about 48 hours! 🙄
The promise of mucho cashos makes everything better!

Reactions: 18
A home she's in love with has "fallen through"? She's looking at places to buy? Putting in offers? But she only has £19 in her bank account. I don't understand.
Could be just a rental. I know a few people at the mo who have been trying to find somewhere to rent, it all looking good, then falling through at the last minute. Often because they've opted for a couple over a single person. Seems to be a lot of people looking for places and struggling to secure something that isn't horrid

Reactions: 40

Bucket list news:

View attachment 1291350
Joint mortgage application with refreshingly ordinary Harold but he LEFT

PS I will never tire of I'M BUSY and (S)HE LEFT

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Bucket list news:

View attachment 1291350
LJC, she's a snake (liarsnake!) These new gigs have obviously been in the house-deposit zone haven't they?? Grr.

Reactions: 43
Lol having a viewing/offer agreed is SO early in the process that it’s barely worth mentioning? It didn’t fall through, it just never happened.

Can’t help but wonder if the reason the agents aren’t letting her view is because she’s not a qualified buyer eg mortgage agreed or cash balance proven.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.