Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“As you know, I will move mountains for that boy” yeah except, I dunno, asking your parents for food for him? Asking his dad to buy him shoes? Pay attention when you’re watching Umbrella Academy on your non-telly non-Netflix account with him, instead of Tweeting all night? Go ahead, move a bleeping mountain. Or maybe start with not introducing another OfJack into his poor life every ten minutes!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 106
View attachment 1293426

Is this the same Jack Monroe of the former poverty who writes and films advice for those on a minimum budget and says cheap is cheerful and Smart Price everything and all fruit's the same, until the very second Del Monte came knocking with a collab? :rolleyes: The same one who took a paid partnership with vegetarian brand Linda McCartney at the same time as relishing the lowest welfare meat products? The one with that kind of moral code?
It's also funny that she's suddenly remembered about the 'moral code' AFTER the non existent plum BBC job fell through. I mean, it's hardly like she walked away from it because of her high-falutin ethics or w/e.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
“As you know, I will move mountains for that boy” yeah except, I dunno, asking your parents for food for him? Asking his dad to buy him shoes? Pay attention when you’re watching Umbrella Academy on your non-telly non-Netflix account with him, instead of Tweeting all night? Go ahead, move a bleeping mountain. Or maybe start with not introducing another OfJack into his poor life every ten minutes!
Who has to say "as you know" when saying they'd move mountains for their son? You're SUPPOSED TO move mountains for your son

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I’m calling bullshit is it more for him. It’ll be a lot of money for her is my prediction & to wriggle out of the fact that it exposes her pov cosplay she’ll sell it to the morons as ‘this is all for him’.
Or maybe not-I mean, using your child is grotesque according to Jack when she attacked Cameron…

Reactions: 43
Jack, serve the tea or put the teapot down I guarantee no one is arsed unless this meeting leads to you opening the box off Space Squig.
She never gives her audience what they want. Open the box Jack that's all we care about 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I imagine it would be refreshing to have money thrown at you for doing nothing. It’d probably cheer me up too 👍🏼

Reactions: 26
It could be:
1. Libel case
2. Custody, visits re SB
3. Pregnancy
4. New brought home
5. Trust fund for SB
6. Family have given her some of grandads money
7. Moving abroad
8. Pumble is now sentient and gone on the run....
I hope it’s 8 all the others 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who has to say "as you know" when saying they'd move mountains for their son? You're SUPPOSED TO move mountains for your son
Quite. But obviously no one loves and cares for their child/children as much as Jack 🙄. The rest of us twats clearly aren't parenting right.

Anyway, my vote is she's moving to Cyprus to be a goat herder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Sorry I have to work and am on a permanent grunk.

Will we be counting our teefs again?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's probably the tiniest thing ever, the kind of thing most normal people do without making a big song and dance about, like opening up a new account at the bank or something. This is a person who can spend 4 hours on a shopping list, whilst tweeting out the entire process.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I’m just glad to see that she actually gets takeaways for her son when he comes to visit, instead of inflicting her slop on him like she pretends.
She’s a narc, she probably make him pay for it. If I was a millionaire and my daughter was suffering with her teeth I would pay for the treatment. And if I wasn’t a millionaire I would pay for the treatment. Either she’s lying 🤥 or her family dislike her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I know a special thing! But I ain't telling you nuffin. Those mithering ninnies will guff all over it!

secret.JPG

Chortle at the thought of her searing interviews. :D
We have tried something similar, sunshine, but it didn’t work on you.

interview.JPG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.