Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good grief, how many tweets is she going to add to this thread which is about absolutely nothing. It's just lots of pointless words.

ETA she's still blethering on

Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 18.03.25.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
U ok hun?

What a basic biatch. “Ooh a big thing is happening you guys, I can’t talk about it, I love you all” what a bloody hun.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 81
It’s probably just about a new school for the boy anyway, nothing remotely exciting😴😴
A new school would make sense, especially if she expected a decision to be made there and then and instead they've told her they have to consider the application.

My other thought was something custody related.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Hmm she’s either buying something or Daddy is helping her buy something. Not bad for someone working 120hrs a week for less than £25k eh?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
An exciting meeting that benefits SB more than Jack? Hmmm, have one of the speed dial therapists come up with a treatment plan to stop her nicking all his stuff?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It could be:
1. Libel case
2. Custody, visits re SB
3. Pregnancy
4. New brought home
5. Trust fund for SB
6. Family have given her some of grandads money
7. Moving abroad
8. Pumble is now sentient and gone on the run....

• Haha
Reactions: 50
View attachment 1293426

Is this the same Jack Monroe of the former poverty who writes and films advice for those on a minimum budget and says cheap is cheerful and Smart Price everything and all fruit's the same, until the very second Del Monte came knocking with a collab? :rolleyes: The same one who took a paid partnership with vegetarian brand Linda McCartney at the same time as relishing the lowest welfare meat products? The one with that kind of moral code?
THIS X 100. How can they not see it? Or turn a blind eye?

Reactions: 31
'Woman realises she can have thoughts without expressing them on social media'

• Haha
Reactions: 71
It could be:
1. Libel case
2. Custody, visits re SB
3. Pregnancy
4. New brought home
5. Trust fund for SB
6. Family have given her some of grandads money
7. Moving abroad
8. Pumble is now sentient and gone on the run....
Pumble gets custody (very)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She's buying a house. And spinning it as "for SB" so she can't be criticised for pretending to be poor.

Probably.

I don't think she does anything for anyone but Jack.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I literally don't care what it is. It's clear we're living in her head RENT FREE however 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.