Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“As you know, I will move mountains for that boy” yeah except, I dunno, asking your parents for food for him? Asking his dad to buy him shoes? Pay attention when you’re watching Umbrella Academy on your non-telly non-Netflix account with him, instead of Tweeting all night? Go ahead, move a bleeping mountain. Or maybe start with not introducing another OfJack into his poor life every ten minutes!
Linguistically, calling him “that boy” is not good. It’s distancing language.

And yeah, she’s a terrible mum. I don’t even care about the rights and wrongs of me saying such things, there’s plenty of evidence it’s true.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
So why tweet about it you attention seeking little Jack of no trades?
I
I used to laugh when people on Facebook thought they owed it to the world to pronounce with sadness on the death of every passing celeb, as if they were representing a small nation rather than just themselves. Jack's like that...nobody asked and nobody would know about these endless 'personal' things she feels compelled to publically allude to. Absolute verbal diarrhea. And yet, as others point out, silent on matters of import like Superdrug and that award. Fascinating behaviour! Yet so arse-numbingly boring.

Reactions: 37
Reminds me of how Dianne Abbott has spoken about motherhood. There’s something extremely off-putting when parents claim to be amazing parents. “You wouldn’t even understand what I’d do for my child!…. “
Uhm, yeah, I would. Even as just an uncle, I understand. It’s normal. It’s expected ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 47
It's giving 'something's simmering'. As in, it's absolutely nothing. Jack needs some more attention for today.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wouldn't A&E have some form of emergency dentistry available?

I mean bloody hell I went to A&E with a dislocated elbow at 11pm and got to try some wicked drugs which was a bonus.
I went to a and e when a partially erupted wisdom gave me a lumpy face and dentist wouldn’t do anything. Got it out next day. For free.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
it really is gonna be something so dull isn't it? new house, new school 😴

still, think I quite like being in a band of horrors 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm hoping that Nigella the Enabler has gotten her a gig in Australia. 🙏🙏🙏 Would be ideal for her old arthritic bones.

it really is gonna be something so dull isn't it? new house, new school 😴

still, think I quite like being in a band of horrors 🥰
Westcliff - following in the family footsteps?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If you’re really in pain, you can absolutely get some treatment on your teeth at A&E. I mean you might have to wait all day, but it would be worth it and yes, it would be free.

Reactions: 21
I’ve been following this thread for a while The first I ever saw of Jack was her post about those spoons she bought 🙄 yes, it wasn’t her groundbreaking recipes or her shouting about social inequality, but SPOONS. I then pieced together who she was and what she does (apparently, not a lot)

After working out that she, in fact, wasn’t a trans women (why is she called Jack etc?) I then wondered about her surname. I’m guessing the obvious…The sheer gall to name yourself after Marilyn Monroe! The patreon income really sealed the deal though.

I only have one question, why is her son called SB? What does it stand for??

This thread has provided endless entertainment too so cheers😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Pick. A. Lane.
View attachment 1292667
(Also, proof that squiggleheads have a recall ability of approx one month, or 487 tweets):
View attachment 1292669
I've spent about 20 hours in the dentists chair in the last 8 months or so, and Jack he was so worried about me when this was all going on he phoned me up on the Saturday to check how I was and to meet me at the surgery if need be. Get that in your crap story as I know you're reading here

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Private Eye has also got an interesting feature on corruption and cronyism in Jack's Labour and Lib Dem Southend-on-Sea Council. You know, the one she was singing the praises of. Allegations of fraud, breaches of contract procedures and procurement rules, etc. She's bleeping clueless.
That’s interesting. Particularly as someone else who has a company in the area would have contracts locally due to the nature of the business

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m gonna call it he’s getting a diagnosis and or statemented, so munchiemama can piggyback “well of of COURSE he has “insert condition” because I have it

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Going back to the previous thread briefly:

Sounds like Sarah Akwisombe who has her own tattle threads. Jack is definitely a contact of hers as posts on Sarah's Instagram page were how the GoHenry lies were uncovered.

how did this come about, I don’t remember this aspect at the time, I do remember her having a serious strop

Reactions: 23
I think she was claiming in a tweet shortly after that the aerial didn't work, so I think she meant she'd also got a router now (post no-wifi long claim) for wifi for the TV - Umbrella Academy is Netflix and I think posting about it literally on a TV would raise eyebrows from the squigs along with her no wifi claim (previous Netflixes have been implied to be poor Jack watching on a tiny phone screen).
coming from far, far in the past.But…

A new fancy smart TV would cost 2 x peaky blinder hats or a third of a pair of Tiffany earrings.

Why is she pretending to not have enough cashos for a 📺?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Going back to the previous thread briefly:

Sounds like Sarah Akwisombe who has her own tattle threads. Jack is definitely a contact of hers as posts on Sarah's Instagram page were how the GoHenry lies were uncovered.

how did this come about, I don’t remember this aspect at the time, I do remember her having a serious strop
Someone came over here from those threads and told us! Maybe Feb last year time?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.