Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not much which is why there is never repeat business 🤔

Look at Stacey Solomon (lol Jack your not in the same league!)
But she's just announced another collaboration with Primark, when have you ever seen Jack work with anyone "again"
Can't even call her a one hit wonder - she's just a one hitter 🤷🏻‍♀️
One and done, her USP

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Gah, waded through the last 2 threads!

Phil's big take; Neverland (wacko Jacko's forever home) is a delightful place to inhabit. You can spout endless tit, nothing's ever your fault and "the readership" endlessly pick you up when you fall on your big honker.

PS the BBC aggro has completely made my day! Plum prune job. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Watching Dr Curry explain how diagnostic testing works in the Depp trial-she’s saying Heard exaggerated her symptoms including the questions that are inserted to wheedle out lies (suggesting symptoms that aren’t relevant). I was just imagining Jack doing it. Dear God, can you imagine the exaggeration & victim playing? Especially if money was involved & Jack might benefit financially. I wish we could crowdfund Dr Curry to analyse her.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Watching Dr Curry explain how diagnostic testing works in the Depp trial-she’s saying Heard exaggerated her symptoms including the questions that are inserted to wheedle out lies (suggesting symptoms that aren’t relevant). I was just imagining Jack doing it. Dear God, can you imagine the exaggeration & victim playing? Especially if money was involved & Jack might benefit financially. I wish we could crowdfund Dr Curry to analyse her.
I'm watching it too - the similar behaviour traits with Jack and Amber are quite an eye-opener.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1293301

So Jack saw this and created her own thread, right?Just like she did with the shopping lists. Seeing her story magpie in front of our eyes is quite terrifying tbh.
I thought that, totally incapable of independent thought, spoon fed off social media, it’s really quite sad 😞 can you imagine not having any imagination

EDT ~ so many repeated words 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 25
When Piers Morgan tried to interview him he hid in a fridge.
When Jack tried to interview him he hid in Ukraine.
How do the squigs believe whoppers like her Boris lie?? He was all over the news in a different country about a very important world event while she was making that claim, I don't understand how even the most devoted ones can't see that! Most of her lies you have to be a little bit, to use her fave word, "forensic" to uncover but this one was so so blatant.

Is it like the RS Archer bullshit (My RSM conspiracy is that she and whoever runs that account are one and the same incidentally) that they're so blinded by how much they hate Boris that they'll believe literally anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Quote.png

Is this the same Jack Monroe of the former poverty who writes and films advice for those on a minimum budget and says cheap is cheerful and Smart Price everything and all fruit's the same, until the very second Del Monte came knocking with a collab? :rolleyes: The same one who took a paid partnership with vegetarian brand Linda McCartney at the same time as relishing the lowest welfare meat products? The one with that kind of moral code?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 82
Oh it was definitely a performance for us, and no doubt some for her exes too with the yielding to 'being loved and cared for' shite. If it was a rental she was going on about as she now claims, why would she be trying to arrange a viewing of a perfect dream home, when she can't leave the bungalow for another 6 months (allegedly)? She just comes out with streams of utter crap, and then gaslights people when they question it.
To believe she jackcidentally typed buy instead of rent means you would need to believe that 'rent a flat' was on Jack's bucket list.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
View attachment 1292624

This may have already been mentioned, but why is she watching Netflix exclusive 'The Umbrella Academy' on "Freeview with aerial+router". And calling it a movie also? (I mean yes netflix may well be on there, but my point stands)
It’s her being tricksy with words again making things sound less than what they are. That TV is probably a smart TV, most are these days.
I’d hazard a guess she’s trying to make out her Freeview is coming from one of those boxes from 20+ years ago and not built into the tv.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
You’re very unlikely to find a flat to rent for 6 months time. It’s either way too early to look, or she’s buying, perhaps with a partner.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
It’s her being tricksy with words again making things sound less than what they are. That TV is probably a smart TV, most are these days.
I’d hazard a guess she’s trying to make out her Freeview is coming from one of those boxes from 20+ years ago and not built into the tv.
I think she was claiming in a tweet shortly after that the aerial didn't work, so I think she meant she'd also got a router now (post no-wifi long claim) for wifi for the TV - Umbrella Academy is Netflix and I think posting about it literally on a TV would raise eyebrows from the squigs along with her no wifi claim (previous Netflixes have been implied to be poor Jack watching on a tiny phone screen).

Reactions: 20
Also, why is she in these long fixed term contracts? They’re very rare in my area. Everything here is 12 months fixed rent, 2 months notice for both parties after 6 months.
I have found a few £1000 a month 2 bed flats that any pov would love to live in. I can see why 3 bed is good though for her home office. Lever arch folder storage

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The parentification of SB makes my heart hurt.
It will be fine., Jack's ailments are largely imaginary, Twitter Jack and real Jack are not the same person.

Her son probably sat there scoffing his takeaway and watching netflix and ignoring his mother as she scrolled through her phone.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
We need a category in The Sloppies for her worst and most revolting writing because 'pissant flapping face hole' has immediately gone right up there.

If she's going to be boring af, so am I. Last night I had a dream that I went to a Russian museum and asked one of the staff if they had any info on Jack Monroe. They started printing out reams of paper for me as I turned to my mum and said 'I was just asking about my favourite subject'. My mum rolled her eyes and said 'I know'. Is this peak autism?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
It will be fine., Jack's ailments are largely imaginary, Twitter Jack and real Jack are not the same person.

Her son probably sat there scoffing his takeaway and watching netflix and ignoring his mother as she scrolled through her phone.
I hope you're right, Frumpy C x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.