Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BiB - I’m not really sure how I feel about this…😂
It’s largely to do with the use of the word ‘Frau’ and general Germanics, however I am something of a huge fan; ergo love both them and the cabal equally.

I mean, if anyone wants the association with sex and leather also, I’m a liberal sort and will not judge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wouldn't A&E have some form of emergency dentistry available?

I mean bloody hell I went to A&E with a dislocated elbow at 11pm and got to try some wicked drugs which was a bonus.

Reactions: 19
She really is incredibly thick, no?

View attachment 1292816
But if you’re in need of huge amounts of emergency dental work the ROI on that £100pcm will be brilliant. #jackonomics

Was reading about EYFS the other day and tooth decay in kids is so bad they get them covered in a protective film (first time mum, didn’t know this!). Sounds like the tooth goblin could do with it tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Wouldn't A&E have some form of emergency dentistry available?

I mean bloody hell I went to A&E with a dislocated elbow at 11pm and got to try some wicked drugs which was a bonus.
There's a Dental Hospital in Glasgow, I'm not sure how it works elsewhere but it acts as a kind of dental A & E - it's a teaching hospital so it's kind of horrible because you've always got a loads of students gathered around you while you lie in the chair but they get the job done.

Reactions: 38
There's a Dental Hospital in Glasgow, I'm not sure how it works elsewhere but it acts as a kind of dental A & E - it's a teaching hospital so it's kind of horrible because you've always got a loads of students gathered around you while you lie in the chair but they get the job done.
Ahh like a student barbers haha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think Tuesday night is contact night. Child and I watch TV together for one hour a night. Phones are only allowed if you are looking up people on IMBd.
I also don’t share clothes with teen. She has stolen some socks off me though. Never the other way round.

I have also had teeth removed for overcrowding. I don’t understand why you need a bridge? The whole bleeping point is, the take teeth out and they move and fill the gap. Magic. One side is perfect and on the other a small gap. Dentist doesn’t know how big a gap there is going to be because it depends how your teeth move. You would only need a bridge if you had a big gap which means they would have taken too many teeth. So one from each side would probably be a starting point to see if it worked. Cheap as well.
I mean she couldn’t possibly be lying…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Could she be added if they aren't married tho? 🤔 no idea how this tit works

Reactions: 17
She really is incredibly thick, no?

View attachment 1292816
She could have half her bottom teeth yanked out privately for the same price as two people flying to Venice for a weekend break in a 3 star!

I'm registered 🔺 at a Bupa dentist as an NHS patient and it probably wouldn't be that much more than a Chinese takeaway to get it sorted one morning as an emergency.

Reactions: 48
I had a tooth pulled in the School of Dentistry when I was at university in Ireland. 🔺️ I had next to no money at the time, and it was the only afforable option.

They had a policy where they would only take you on as a patient if your mouth situation was deemed interesting enough for the students to learn from. Jack would surely have no problems there, what with her overcrowding, crumbling, gnashing, etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.