Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's never been completely well ever since the dayhab, she needs an extended break from sm and everything to get her head right. I bet the professionals who helped her last year are dissapointed with how little how she has come on. She's sober yes, but she's not mentally well and she keeps flogging a dead horse for attention resulting in it declining further.
Yeah sobriety doesn't equate good mental health, she seems to be deteriorating rapidly.

Reactions: 32
Your heart breaks for that boy. Imagine, that whining adult baby sitting there WEARING HIS CLOTHES, stealing food off his plate and droning on and on about her ailments.
“Let’s get chinese and watch tv together”
*spends whole night on her phone*
Absolute emotional neglect.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Her lack of grapefruit ankle in that photo is almost as disappointing as titmas was. #NoGrapefruitNoTit

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m torn between grudging applause for the Regency-era elaboration of illness as groundwork for some forthcoming sickie, and disgust that her night with SB has to coincide with all sorts of ailments so her child likely feels compelled to take a protective role.
The parentification of SB makes my heart hurt.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
A quick reminder that Jack and SB were eating a Chinese takeaway and watching Umbrella Academy on March 24, a full two months before she managed to get the TV working and acquire broadband:

View attachment 1292712
I wonder if she keeps these details the same between SB’s visits so she can wheel them out wether he is there or not depending on her motives. Then if SB family are ever like he‘s not there right now?? she can be like “oh I was referencing the other time but I was fudging the details to protect his privacy/engage with my audience” etc

EDIT: I’m not sure if I’ve explained that very well 😂 you know how some people will wheel out the same story time and time again? I’ve known people in the past that have little going on in their lives but still feel the need to have social performance capital so re-use anecdotes?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I viewed a house today. The Barbie house shared on here. Now Ebay is emailing me to make an offer.
It's only £17 but lacks a seaside view or secure lift so maybe not

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
On that note. Presuming "Tuesday movie night" is with her kid, at his age I can't think of anything less I'd rather do than sit on my mother's bed watching TV with her. Like bleeping hell buy the kid a playstation for duck sake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Particularly when there are a lot of Young Carers who have no choice because our systems are fucken broken and it cannot be helped.

She can help it. She’s just a bleeping twit.
I don’t think Jack is even aware of the emotional abuse she constantly inflicts on him.

Far too wrapped up in herself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
On that note. Presuming "Tuesday movie night" is with her kid, at his age I can't think of anything less I'd rather do than sit on my mother's bed watching TV with her. Like bleeping hell buy the kid a playstation for duck sake
Tuesday movie night suggests he's not with her for normal movie nights like Friday/Saturday

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I aint never wearing no boy’s motherfucking shoes. No way...nope...get outta here!
Just saying.

Squig having a go at Chrismate and Lozza seems very excited about Jack and her libel case - better have deep pockets, she'll rinse you dry, the karma train is coming choo choo etc. They also really think sun shines out of her orifice and that she can literally replace a whole government department. As was said, joined this May and follows those involved with the Lee Anderson spat, Farage and That Man amongst only 22.

ETA
They also liked a tweet mentioning Tattle. Arkward...Cheers, babe!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Squig needs to get a life and stop fighting other people's stupid battles. Jack wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire unless you were a cotswold sideboard, blue tick liberal or she could tweet about it as a good deed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She's never been completely well ever since the dayhab, she needs an extended break from sm and everything to get her head right. I bet the professionals who helped her last year are dissapointed with how little how she has come on. She's sober yes, but she's not mentally well and she keeps flogging a dead horse for attention resulting in it declining further.
Im not convinced she is sober. The ailments all seem to need some level.of medication. An addict i know had a 'recovery' period that seemed to be full of illness. Each week it was a new reason for the codeine or whatever. Each illness/back pian/ tooth pain needing more medication. This resulted in a relapse.amd a stint in rehab. I seem to recal.lots of 'colds' o the lead up.to the official relapse too. It was obvious to all.that there really had been no recovery. The current Jack behaviour is reminding me of that time

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Her lack of grapefruit ankle in that photo is almost as disappointing as titmas was. #NoGrapefruitNoTit
Maybe that photo was taken on a different date, hence no grapefruit, also her spending all night on twitter not watching tv and parenting

Reactions: 24
1653474502932.png

But doesn't this kind of entirely prove their point? That she happily will take money from people? Many of them no doubt less well off than her?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Tuesday's an odd night to pick as well, given it's a school night and she claims to send him to bed at 8pm or something. You'd think if you were into family movie nights, you'd pick a Friday/Saturday for maximum enjoyment?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Tuesday's an odd night to pick as well, given it's a school night and she claims to send him to bed at 8pm or something. You'd think if you were into family movie nights, you'd pick a Friday/Saturday for maximum enjoyment?
She obviously has him on Tuesday. I think that is 'her' night with him

Reactions: 32
I aint never wearing no boy’s motherfucking shoes. No way...nope...get outta here!
Just saying.

Squig having a go at Chrismate and Lozza seems very excited about Jack and her libel case - better have deep pockets, she'll rinse you dry, the karma train is coming choo choo etc. They also really think sun shines out of her orifice and that she can literally replace a whole government department. As was said, joined this May and follows those involved with the Lee Anderson spat, Farage and That Man amongst only 22.

ETA
They also liked a tweet mentioning Tattle. Arkward...Cheers, babe!
I thought it might be a Frau taking the piss - riling up Mr Fox and generally showing how stupid her other squigs are. Maybe I have too much faith in humanity.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
If a tooth had crumbled and blah blah blah, there's not way she'd be asked to wait until June for an appointment. Not to merail too much but half of my tooth came out a month or so ago when I was eating. I knew there was something wrong with it for a while (it's clear now it had cracked at some point) and I had a dentist's appointment booked in to check it out, but as soon as half my tooth fell out, I phoned them immediately and they gave me an appointment first thing the next day.
Indeed. I'm not buying the ouchy mouth dentist story at all. Last time I had a dental issue I rang my dentist and once I explained I was in pain they told me to come immediately. I was given some antibiotics (wisdom tooth issue) and told to go to A&E if it got any worse over the weekend. Reader, it was entirely unremarkable and uneventful.

That's always the thing I find with Jack's stories. If you have any experience of whatever she's mithering about, you know it's performative bullshit as it doesn't make any sense.
200w (43).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.