Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So last night was all for us then, including implying she was looking to buy a house. I think she wanted someone to call her out.

Whilst it might be amusing to you jack to feel like you're controlling the narrative on your tattle thread, have you considered how very strange and hostile you look to your fawning squigs and potential work connections? Just how much did you do for the poors yesterday?

My advice - get rid of twitter for a month (during which time most people will forget about you, sorry not sorry), then return and focus just on the campaigning and the recipes. If you need to schedule some superdrug tweets, so be it, but nothing else. Then implement a rule that if a tweet has I/me/my/myself/mine in - don't tweet it. Remove yourself from the narrative.
Oh it was definitely a performance for us, and no doubt some for her exes too with the yielding to 'being loved and cared for' shite. If it was a rental she was going on about as she now claims, why would she be trying to arrange a viewing of a perfect dream home, when she can't leave the bungalow for another 6 months (allegedly)? She just comes out with streams of utter crap, and then gaslights people when they question it.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Jack: I have a seven day hard deadline
Also Jack: Me toofs! Me knee! Me ankle! LIGHTS OFF.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Pick. A. Lane.
Screenshot_20220525-192403_Chrome.jpg

(Also, proof that squiggleheads have a recall ability of approx one month, or 487 tweets):
Screenshot_20220525-192505_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
She seems to be getting more manic and needy for attention. I don't think she's in great shape mentally at all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I wonder if these numerous ailments mean Harold can gently kidnap her to whisk her off somewhere this weekend as 'a little treat for how brave you've been luv'.
Isn't there something happening in Paris?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This just shows Jack’s entitlement. ‘The squigs will pay’. Have they no pride? She inserted the ‘lovely’ to appease the arselickers but if I was one, I’d be quite put out at her assuming that she can click her fingers and get things paid for by others just like that.
Wanker.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
She's never been completely well ever since the dayhab, she needs an extended break from sm and everything to get her head right. I bet the professionals who helped her last year are dissapointed with how little how she has come on. She's sober yes, but she's not mentally well and she keeps flogging a dead horse for attention resulting in it declining further.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
For the love of god Jack!! This squig has spent their money on sending YOU something. Can you please just open the damned box, or at least acknowledge that you have received it and thank this person? You ungrateful, selfish, thoughtless ghoul!
If I was the neighbour the package would be in the bin by now. Or dumped outside her front door.
Unless, that is….she’s lying

Reactions: 42
I think the job she lost was one she made up in her head, the same way she described a flat having 'fallen through' despite never having so much as viewed it.
Talking of actual jobs, I wonder what happened to that part time job (with the dayhab?) she'd taken on? Ne'er to be mentioned again... 🤔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Jack I don’t like you but LJC, please block creepy space man.

(Total me-rail but I had my wisdom tooth removed at 2.30 and I was laughing about that for weeks)

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I think the job she lost was one she made up in her head, the same way she described a flat having 'fallen through' despite never having so much as viewed it.
In the same way she's got 'things in the pipeline' telly wise, yes. She'll get a msg from someone she met on a shoot saying 'great idea' about some wank or other and in her head they're not patronising her. It's something that is going to happen. She'd probably call that a meeting.

I don't want to sound like a whinger but it seems to be a problem with some folks. Talk about it when it's finished not before it's even the germ of an idea. Her strange need to feel busy and important makes that unlikely though....

Reactions: 33
A quick reminder that Jack and SB were eating a Chinese takeaway and watching Umbrella Academy on March 24, a full two months before she managed to get the TV working and acquire broadband:

Screenshot_20220525-114523_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.