Jack Monroe #310 Stay pressed, fools!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is SB while she's meticulously printing and filing decade old emails? Does she not have stuff to organise for the school week ahead?
She never, ever mentions needing to anything school-related for her son. Because he lives with his dad who takes care of it all. (Watch: now this has been observed on here, she will tweet some bullshit about SB and school)

• Heart
Reactions: 49
If she printed two emails a minute, non-stop, for 100 hours per week (as she claims she works), she would have those 460,000 archived on Valentine's Day next year. Assuming the average weight of a sheet of A4, one email per side, it would weigh around 2500 pounds.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
For the fun fact fraus;

Wondering if someone could even have that many emails in a standard gmail account, I went on a google. You can store 15gb in an account. The max size a message could be is 25mb. So it is possible.

Fraus love Forensic Facts.
I have about 170k unread emails in my normal Gmail account. But that's because I just dismiss notifications of emails I don't want to read. Google's search function is unsurprisingly very good for finding the important stuff. I'm not busy or important because I have a lot of unread emails from Fat Face and the body shop.

Work emails are all read or marked as read, but I tried the 0 inbox thing and it didn't work for me.

Reactions: 37
I live in a country with a left-wing government. My energy bill in March was over three times what it was in March 2021. Should I blame the British government for that? Is Rishi Sunak responsible for the massive hike in the price of sunflower oil?

More hot takes please Jack!
She keeps them in the slow cooker overnight, that’s why they’re not that hot

• Haha
Reactions: 25
First and last tweets are by the same person, someone with almost 16k followers, one of which is Jack. Jack's liked the third tweet down, which snitch-tagged her.

Screenshot 2022-05-22 at 23.37.14.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Would it not be better to open all the stacked up brown envelops to find out how much in debt she is*, rather than printing out pointless emails. Half those ministers aren't even relevant players now.

*I 100% think a lot of problems 10 years ago started off by being in debt with store cards etc etc. She's terrible with money. She could have bought her forever home years ago if she hadn't pissed it all away.

Reactions: 40
Ugh... how dare she join up with environmental campaigners, shortly after saying she's printed off 140000000000 emails. Or something.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
"I've been asked dozens of times to 'make this show'"

Not by anyone in the actual TV business though, just fuckwit followers, anyone in the TV biz would have seen DKL..

• Haha
Reactions: 58
She never, ever mentions needing to anything school-related for her son. Because he lives with his dad who takes care of it all. (Watch: now this has been observed on here, she will tweet some bullshit about SB and school)
Oh she will. The move from primary to secondary requires a fuckton of admin. And that's if they settle well with the usual stuff going on.

YEAR 9 is a whole other circle of hell fire.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.