Jack Monroe #310 Stay pressed, fools!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Brian Butterfield for the thread title! You win a guest appearance on Celebrity Pointless! 🎉 (something Jack Morley is too shy and anxious to ever accept)

She proudly accepted the campaigner of the year award.

She almost gave away her handwritten Manuscript to a poor, unsuspecting member of the public. If only that person had known what a weapon of gastro destruction they had in their possession they would have launched it into the Thames and given themselves into the MI5. (However, it seems it was not the whole book, just a page. What’s this, an embellishment by Jack? Never!)

Apparently she received ‘predictably mean comments’ about her face. Her jawline is lumpy cos of her tedious infected lymph nodes, ok?
As for those people telling her she’s looking chubby, it’s better than being LITERALLY STARVING, so stay PRESSED, fools!

FD3D6F89-0EF9-4788-B043-3E348AB4A0CC.jpeg

She had a conversation with Tortoise. Lots of big laffs were had.

She was salty about That Man’s press coverage for his campaigning, seeing as Eton mess puns were all HER idea. She’s the winner tho, as she’s in the spicy industry WhatsApp group and he’s not! Hahaha. Stay pressed, Jack! She continued to like petty tweets that were negative about him and favourable about her.

She’s engaged in a Twitter argument with a squig who is daring to query her self ID of ‘literally starving’. Predictably, her coterie of knuckle-dragging flying monkeys are doxxing people audacious enough to agree, even assimilating Jack’s importance to HIV.

Please use the words ‘thread title’ when nominating and no bad words. Check the wiki if you’re new!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 108
I’d just written a rant in the previous thread and it closed before I could post, so I’m dumping it here. So angry (not about the thread closing but with Jack).

Sorry for the incoming swears but I bleeping hate* her and I bleeping hate* her moronic flying monkeys. She’s a lying, ungrateful, self-centred horrible, horrible person. I have a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach from this pile on so I really hope the unfortunate pile on victim is dealing with all this ok, it’s so unpleasant and unnecessary. It’s outrageous that’s she’s continually allowed to get away with this and it’s getting more and more frequent. She literally is made of Teflon.

*dislike immensely

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97
Screenshot 2022-05-21 11.04.53.png

These are Jack's comments about her parents. They sound like caring, hospitable people but apparently left Jack to literally starve, live rough for two years, be forced into sex work to survive and sell all her belongings rather than make space at the table.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 130
Just an FYI but if you missed a thread and don't have the time to read it all, you can click the most liked button to read the thread ordered by most liked post. Makes it easy to get a gist of the main things in a few mins (y)

Screenshot 2022-05-21 11.07.06.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 118
Sending canal love and solidarity to the bad b quote tweeting location manager who’s currently being piled on. Genuinely quite upsetting to see how she’s being spoken to when she’s actually doing a very radical thing in sharing her life and experiences as a woman with HIV ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 110
Congratulations to @Brian Butterfield for the thread title! You win a guest appearance on Celebrity Pointless! 🎉 (something Jack Morley is too shy and anxious to ever accept)

She proudly accepted the campaigner of the year award.

She almost gave away her handwritten Manuscript to a poor, unsuspecting member of the public. If only that person had known what a weapon of gastro destruction they had in their possession they would have launched it into the Thames and given themselves into the MI5. (However, it seems it was not the whole book, just a page. What’s this, an embellishment by Jack? Never!)

Apparently she received ‘predictably mean comments’ about her face. Her jawline is lumpy cos of her tedious infected lymph nodes, ok?
As for those people telling her she’s looking chubby, it’s better than being LITERALLY STARVING, so stay PRESSED, fools!

View attachment 1282745
She had a conversation with Tortoise. Lots of big laffs were had.

She was salty about That Man’s press coverage for his campaigning, seeing as Eton mess puns were all HER idea. She’s the winner tho, as she’s in the spicy industry WhatsApp group and he’s not! Hahaha. Stay pressed, Jack! She continued to like petty tweets that were negative about him and favourable about her.

She’s engaged in a Twitter argument with a squig who is daring to query her self ID of ‘literally starving’. Predictably, her coterie of knuckle-dragging flying monkeys are doxxing people audacious enough to agree, even assimilating Jack’s importance to HIV.

Please use the words ‘thread title’ when nominating and no bad words. Check the wiki if you’re new!
It's amazing seeing that quote out of context (not that it was much better in context, but at least it was somewhat disguised by all Jack's other idiotic witterings) because it's just so incredibly .... ridiculous in so many ways? But it's also aggressive. It's like Jack typified in one tweet. Alluding to tragic back story while also implying a vast army of bodyshaming trolls, all in that strange twitter-grifter type language.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
God a Jamie Oliver Chaos. It’s like the old days when this was all fields.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 136
She gets away with this because she has half a million followers. Like. She’s boasting about having two honorary doctorates. Give me strength. For what it’s worth I think there are people who deserve to be honoured but she’s actually boasting that she’s an author and ha two honourary doctorates?

She turned up at two universities and they handed her a bit of paper and she’s actually boasting about that?

Jack. Why don’t you put your money where your mouth is seeing as you think you are so clever and enrol on an actual open University degree. Let’s see one of your essays actually corrected by a tutor and then you can boast about how good your writing is.

Plus. Your books are awful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I loathe Jack's flying monkey's more than her. Why do they think their behaviour is in anyway appropriate?

I don't do twitter, but her publishing the names of the deceased is beyond the pale. Is there any means of reporting it? I know twitter are useless at this kind of thing, but it was just such a disgusting, cruel, and disturbing thing for her to do.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
I forgot about that cringe making address to Jamie Oliver in her Carole Malone column.

Calling him ‘fella’. What a bellend.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.