Jack Monroe #310 Stay pressed, fools!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My toddler enjoys sitting at a switched off laptop, pressing the keys and saying 'busy, busy, busy.' She's still more productive than Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Like her wallpaper desktop handwiritten system that 100% worked.

Set up folders in your email. Put relevant emails in relevant folders. Search any key words when you need to bring up that word specific content and use 'all folders' in the search category.

She's bleeping painful. How can her followers not see that she is such a massive waste of space.

I do think I'm on the ADHD/autism spectrum. I've been sacked for being, essentially, disorganised. I now find ways to work around this and set reminders and put notes on the system FOR EVERYTHING because I know I won't remember what exchange I had. I'm not on medication to help. She apparently is. Yet she seems unable to function as a human being.

Terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I know this isn't an original observation, but I can't get over how immature her understanding of adult life, responsibilities and work is.
You've succinctly captured the essence of Jack! This is exactly my reasons for doubting the back story - unable to grasp that all of us have to conquer boulders in the path of daily life.

In Blackadder parlance: the path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.

May the powers that be grant Jack unlimited printer ink to capture her daily struggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She hasn't written for the New Yorker. I'm absolutely sick and tired of people disseminating fake information which doubtless originated from one of her grandiose gavottes.

Maybe if you didn't broadcast each and every one of those simpleton 'thoughts' to the British public over a 10 year period, this wouldn't happen?

View attachment 1284674

Ahhh of course, you'd feel much better about it under a Labour government.

View attachment 1284680
Does she aye?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she archiving 460000 emails? What possible purpose can that serve?

I'm obviously not as important as Jack, so only keep things like my payslips, certain banking information, and a couple of online receipts/warranties in my emails. Everything else gets read and deleted. Does Jack realise you can delete emails? You don't need to keep every single one you were ever sent.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Funny how the stone rumbler was never mentioned again. Remember how exciting it was when SB’s lights were on around the time of his birthday even though his mother infantilises him and tells half a million strangers that he was bringing her lego flowers, and they were all HAVING TO SPEAK LOUDLY because his wee stones were getting a buff up?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
My wish is that Boris give JO a ring to visit the big house to sort out his "Eton mess" the snub rage would be amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is she archiving 460000 emails? What possible purpose can that serve?
😂
Because she is deluded. She thinks everything pertaining to her needs to be curated. She sees herself as a vital resource.
All this printing out of shite and laborious transcribing to fill notebooks is her attempt to pretend to be doing something useful. Typical rookie student tactic of masses of useless preparation with no actual output. Like underlining things and preparing timetables.

Reactions: 40
I live in a country with a left-wing government. My energy bill in March was over three times what it was in March 2021. Should I blame the British government for that? Is Rishi Sunak responsible for the massive hike in the price of sunflower oil?

More hot takes please Jack!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I *think* this is the person who's been trying to get in touch with her for ages. Possibly the UN squig?
I believe you are correct. Probably more of that hideous unpaid tit she's always having to do to keep the poors fed. Ugh.

Reactions: 18
For the fun fact fraus;

Wondering if someone could even have that many emails in a standard gmail account, I went on a google. You can store 15gb in an account. The max size a message could be is 25mb. So it is possible.

Fraus love Forensic Facts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She hasn't written for the New Yorker. I'm absolutely sick and tired of people disseminating fake information which doubtless originated from one of her grandiose gavottes.
I read The New Yorker, and the idea of Jack writing for it is so ridiculous. It offends me even to think about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.