Jack Monroe #310 Stay pressed, fools!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harold if you’re grunking mate please on behalf of the canal take her back please. Don’t make us suffer her live tweeting her moving her emails from inbox/ junk to bin whilst making out she’s saving the world.
Send your brother in your place if you must she’ll never know she can’t tell you apart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
One solitary newspaper page to stuff a punchbag??

OK

Why not just buy a punchbag and keep quiet about it you mediocre dullard?
Because she's POOR and can't afford a punchbag before payday, she'll just have to cope with her water rower :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So I estimate that we could be waiting 8 years for the bullshit index!
Surely if a publisher has given you an advance for a book there is a point where they would tell you to get the duck on with the writing it so that they can get their money back! I’m in the wrong job!

Reactions: 29
"I’m sorry, I whispered, sloping out to punch a wall in the corridor" is so funny to me. Yeah yeah we need to pay Jack a LIVING WAGE for her screeds about gentle wall punching and slop
bleeping lol 😂 even when she walks she slops!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Remember when she printed out David Cameron’s Wikipedia page and half of one A4 sheet was just a headshot of him stuck on her wall? #research

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
so she's printing out all her john lewis and cotswold promos and ocado order confirmations to put in lever arch files?

and didn't the newspaper cuttings get stolen?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
So I estimate that we could be waiting 8 years for the bullshit index!
Surely if a publisher has given you an advance for a book there is a point where they would tell you to get the duck on with the writing it so that they can get their money back! I’m in the wrong job!
Ardal o Hanlon was on Sunday brunch today talking about how he had to give his book advance back as he couldn't manage to write another book, and he was planning on re doing his kitchen with the money. He's finally written another one after 25 years I think he said.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
duck's sake Jack your emails aren't an ancient Egyptian tomb, nobody gives a toss about what's in them. You could find more interesting things in your neighbour's bin.

Also, to the surprise of probably no-one, she already owns a punch bag (thanks @kachoochoo for the screenshot). Maybe it was an investment piece she sold to make up the £10k for the Trussell Trust.

Screenshot_20200915-230814_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
Why does she blame everything on ADHD? It's so disrespectful to actual diagnosed and not self diagnosed sufferers of it. It’s not cool to have autism or ADHD Jack, it’s not a superpower, I’ve seen young people who can’t even speak due to it and you claim it’s the reason you’re forgetful? duck right off.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Thread Title

Jack Monroe: So environmentally friendly, she prints her emails to save server space.

😜

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Wasn't she paid to promote Earth day a few weeks ago and now she's inexplicably printing out half a million emails? Make it make sense! 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.