Jack Monroe #310 Stay pressed, fools!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All Twitter talk and not much actual action, if she was providing meaningful help/ volunteering there would be posts and photos all over JM's SM. But it is at the core Me,Me,Me.

Reactions: 30
Can confirm - I once got the bus in a posh London suburb dressed as a tree. By which I mean I'd cut down part of an actual tree and was wearing it strapped to my body and arms, so I was about seven feet tall and rustled whenever we braked. Literally no-one looked twice. You have to try a bit harder than leaving a cinema in tears to get Londoners to even notice you, let alone think you're mad.
That's made me hoot with laughter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
No no no no NO! No new procrastination projects. Don't be printing and "filing" (wtf?!) 34 squillion emails Jack, you've got the Vanishing Bananaskin Index to finish. Chop chop!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Oh my god, I can't believe she's actually printing and filing her emails in folders!

Gotta make those working weeks add up to 100 hours somehow.

Wonder if that's the masterwork her Patreons signed up to fund.

ETA: Lever arch files, Jack? That's so #309, do catch up.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Send printer cartridgeo’s and A4papero’s

A piece of luck she kept her own clippings in the shed that got burgled. If she’d kept the other pile of unclipped newspapers in the shed rather than by her side in Bungalow Merde the poverty tome would be delayed by decades!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
So I take it “Book 8” is the poverty book? Which she was supposed to submit about 18 months ago (I remember her crowing about all the deep forensic research she was doing … on Wikipedia 🙄 - not to mention all those people who sent her personal stories).
And I guess it’s going to be full of stuff about 8-10 years ago.
Completely pointless. And completely useless. What is it for? Who is it aimed at? And isn’t Roadside Mum already doing something very similar?

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.