Jack Monroe #310 Stay pressed, fools!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the use of an email from 10 years ago? I've got an unclaimed 10% off voucher for Miss Selfridge that expired in 2013 in my inbox - perhaps I should try and redeem while claiming I've gently, bravely been trying to minimise my email backlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Dispatches from 2014... Jack had an email 8 years ago which would be freely available in the public domain and yet she felt the need to share (making herself look like an absolute tool in the process). Hmm, she was recently criticised for not raising the issue of energy costs on this very forum. Interesting choice of segue.

Tattle is Jack Monroe's Jiminy Cricket!

Newsflash; there have been poor people since, well probably the dawn of time. They can't afford proper housing, food, fuel, transport, clothing, childcare etc etc. Where does she get off being so patronising?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Please don't bother. Jesus H Christ of sunny Nazareth- why keep so many emails? I cannot fathom why people hero worship you so much. Seriously, it’s beyond my comprehension. You’re such a twit and they still carry on giving you awards and kissing your sad ass. Literally, just wow. Just for the record, and my opinion only, I will always admire the ones you loathe, including That Man. And I don’t know if you’re still in touch with your West London ex but she is worth ten million of you. Better cook, better person, better mother. Go on, @ me, I dare you.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.