Jack Monroe #310 Stay pressed, fools!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to go viral again with that incisive journalistic mind of hers I see

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Did Jacks reluctance to file her taxes coincide with patreon numbers increasing? Wondering if it would put the kibosh on her still-pov act.

It’s so so stupid. She could have done such good things without the atrocious attention seeking

Reactions: 34
Maybe if you’ve only read it because you get sooooo many emails then government haven’t got back to 2014 in their inbox yet? I imagine they get more 😘
Her unread emails figure that she throws out from time to time (to try and prove she's oh so in demand and BUSY), annoy me. It's nothing special; in my main email account, I've nearly 40k unread. They're unread because they're just junk, I read everything important and ignore the crap. Every so often I'll have a clear up but there's always a load unread. I can't believe that her 145k whatever it was figure, is all très important emails from professional bods. It's likely Cotswold Company and John Lewis marketing stuff and newsletters she signs up for 🙄.

Reactions: 50
If she was actually present and involved, why has she only just remembered it happened?

in fact, let’s add to that. YOU knew Jack. And YOU did nothing.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Need a morning rant before I go about my day…
View attachment 1284846
I have none of these either. Because I’m looking after my two disabled kids. You know what else I don’t have - weekends away in Venice, celebrity friends or people blowing smoke up my arse for everything I do. I do however have some humility to realise that yeh at times it’s a bit tit but in the whole I’m very privileged - something you might like to try!

On top of this i have a family member who has lost an awful lot of weight due to a medical condition and the huge waiting lists and I would love them to look as well as you do in your literally starving pic. Unfortunately they are pale, gaunt and incredibly thin.

do us all a favour and just give it a rest
I'm I'm a very similar situation to you, right down to your last sentence. You said it perfectly <3 lots of hugs x

• Heart
Reactions: 36
SHE'S UP!

Does that mean lights on or off? I can't remember.

Stay pressed, fools 🥰.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If only jack had of followed up on running as an MP back in 2014. She could of easily solved all these issues I'm sure 🙄. But she had to pull out of actually doing anything for health reasons ( her doctor said she had to eat cheap bacon bits or somethink).

Poverty groups have been saying this for many many years. I feel like it was more of a scoop when she discovered the issa brothers were going to put extra special stuff in garages after reading a press release.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.